ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ Chapter 17 ღ 🥀 ღೋ

ೋr 🌺 ღೋ

The soul has words as petals-

-Edmond Jabes

The next day.

Namjoon planned to take the entire day off to spend time with his blonde friend. He phoned Yeji and assigned her some duties. Miyoung was unimpressed that their young CEO was making his rounds again.

"What the heck? Joon, your Eomma is going to be furious. Did you forget about the meeting with the new clients who rescheduled last week to see you this afternoon?"She sounded frustrated.

"Mi, you, and my Eomma are more than capable of sitting in and listening to their presentation. All you have to do is listen and propose a few illustrators. They may go choose which ones to utilize and sign a three-year contract. You don't need me there...I'm hanging out with the elites." As he paced up and down his enormous penthouse lounge, Namjoon reacted.

"Joon. I know you're fatigued and worried about your imminent engagement. But I need you to focus. I never truly see you again. You arrive early and depart by 10 a.m., then return at 4 p.m. and leave for home at 8 p.m.Your mother is beginning to grumble that you are slacking off. Are you taking a 'writing' break?" She was concerned.

"Mi, of all people, you told me numerous times that I'm a workaholic and that I need to unwind," Namjoon sighs deeply. "This is my way of being free and enjoying every aspect of life. Don't worry, I'm still interacting with all of the clients online and holding some important meetings via the Zoom platform. If you and Eomma are worried about the meeting, I promise to come in before 4 p.m."

Namjoon could hear her long breathe inhale, "Are...are you really with the Elites or Shanchai?"

She had a sneaking hunch that he wasn't with Shanchai or the Bangtan Elites. She couldn't help but notice how happy and pleased Namjoon was during the wedding. Vincenza, the platinum-blonde girl, had him completely enchanted. She kept a close eye on him and the blonde at the wedding. He was having so much fun on the dance floor that she noticed him dragging the blonde away from the fireworks after a while.

Miyoung knew the girl, Vincenza, or Frosty as she called herself, had crept deep into her best friend Namjoon's heart, and even if he is in denial, she as a woman who loves him can see the brightness in his eyes whenever he follows the ethereal beauty around with eyes filled with adoration.

Namjoon and Frosty stayed together for the remainder of the evening after his mother and Shanchai left for work. She knows she was her curious self as she stealthily followed the chuckling pair up the stairs and when she hid behind a pillar in the hallway, she saw how Namjoon led the joyous blonde into a room, which was his assigned bedroom on the yacht. That made her realised with an aching heart that this Frosty and Joons relationship is more than meets the eye.