ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ Chapter 20 ღ 🥀 ღೋ

ღೋ ღ 🌺 ღೋ

Tear the petals off of you (you)

Make you tell the truth...

ღೋ ღ 🌺 ღೋ

The next morning, Namjoon awoke with dread. The night before, despite being exhausted, he had trouble falling asleep again. He was quite happy when he was with Frosty all the time, but this unplanned engagement to Shancai is the sword hanging over his head. God is aware of his adoration and love for his mother and longs for her to have the most happiness possible by witnessing him get married.

His heart is still a mess, despite his understanding of her sentiments. His heart is unstable right now. However, there is someone who loves him unconditionally and wants him to choose her-his cute blonde-blue-eyed Italian princess, Vincenzia Kwon.

But he still needs to handle his unresolved feelings for Celine.

After a cup of espresso and while wearing his semi-formal suit, he looked out over the towering, raised skyscrapers that towered monstrously in contrast to the scarlet and blue tones of the sunrise.

On the counter where it was charging, he suddenly heard his cellphone's ringtone. Even for the Bangtan Elites, each member of his closest circle of friends and family had selected a unique ringtone.

Mi-young.

He questioned her call this morning at such an early hour. He was extremely relieved when they received the contract from their newest clients yesterday because his mother had grown very impatient with him over the previous two weeks for acting suspiciously. He had a gnawing feeling that his mother was aware of his indiscretions. She had eyes everywhere.

Particularly when he goes on dates with Frosty, he never travels with his four bodyguards. However, he had always been aware that they had probably been following him for the previous few days since his encounter with Shancai.

Namjoon snatched his phone and clicked the answer button while he let out a heavy sigh.

"Good morning, Mi. Why did you call so early this morning?" He softly questioned. Her voice had a small giggle, which he could detect.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim. Well, your Eomma couldn't get you in and requested me to tell her "galavanting son"-those are her words, not mine-about it. To please bring the source of his most recent "distraction" to the office. In other words, she wants to meet your 'bottle blonde' friend".

"She wants to meet Frosty," said Namjoons in a voice that betrayed his astonishment, "Why? "

With a heavy sigh, Miyoung said, "Joon, your Eomma seems a little concerned about your associations with a 'girl' not up to your standard,' about the fact that you are hanging out in Seoul with a girl who is not your future fiancée."

"What the heck!", Namjoon muttered angrily," Mi. Are my moves being watched by her?" He spoke with a tone of irritation. When his Eomma does that, he despises it. Celine received none of her support.

When Celine chose to leave his country rather than stay so they could have a future together, he ended the relationship, much to his Eommas' elation. His Eomma opposed him getting married to a foreigner, and she won't be happy if he dates a foreigner again, even if she is part Korean. Because Shancai is Taiwanese yet the daughter of her best friend, he sometimes finds her double standards disgusting. Now, she is accepting of Shancai.

Since they were preteens, Shancai is the only female his mother has ever liked. He had a nagging sense that he and Shancai had been betrothed ever since they were babies. He doesn't love Shancai, but maybe they do respect one another right now.