ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ Chapter 3ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

"Love is like dried flowers sometimes.

Even though you watch the petals shrink and change color,

you cannot help treasuring them"

― Munia Khan

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

You were exhausted after the 13-hour flight and simply wanted to chill. At Incheon, your grandmother came to pick you up. When you stepped off the plane, you were faced with many stares. People's gazes are continually drawn to your natural platinum locks. They mistook you for an idol because of how you carried yourself and the trendy glasses you wore. You did immediately braid your hair and put on your oversized designer sunglasses for the flight so that your blue eyes don't stick out. You're sick of people asking you what color or brand your blue-grey "contacts" are. Your mother made sure that you were flying business class so that you could rest and even sketch.

You were occupied with creating cute illustrations for the upcoming book. Your studio sent you the book's concept, and you were eager to get started on the storyline. He required at least three illustration storyboards.

Your grandmother couldn't stop hugging and kissing your cheeks because she was overjoyed. Your grandmother and mother are both taller than your 1.6 meters. You felt as if your insides were about to burst from dread.

You decline your grandmother's offer to take you out for breakfast because you had just eaten a large breakfast on the plane

"Oh, my beautiful (agi)baby, Grams misses you terribly. How is "Gina" doing? You are more lovely than ever." She gushed again, hugging and kissing your porcelain cheeks. She is pretty impressed with you.

"Thank you, Grandma...mommy is off to Costa Rica again...to capture some tree frogs." As you follow your grams to her car, you snort.

"Can you tell me where Chiji is? I thought she'd be the one to pick me up at the airport?" You lean back in your seat and fasten your seatbelt.

Your grandmother grinned as she stared at you in awe. She'd never be able to get used to your ethereal beauty. She is well aware that you are oblivious to your delicate beauty. She wishes you a pleasant stay in your new place. Your grandmother is mainly concerned about your straightforward approach to life, but you are a great and honest child who wears her heart on her sleeve, and she will always protect you.

"Do you want to relax at home or go greet Uncle Hiyo and Chiji? We've got a big wedding order to fill. Orders are pouring in at the workshop. The biggest celebrity wedding is coming up next week, and my flowers must stand out." She seemed to be overjoyed.

"Grandma, I'm thrilled for you. Your floral talents are legendary, and you deserve to be successful." You take a glance at your grandmother's bright, beaming smile.