My Dilemma - Chapter 7

Thank You! I appreciate every votes and comments!:) I love you guys.

And advance apologies for the short update. It is Valentines tomorrow, and I just want to give you guys some present. And here it is, an update. Lol!

I am so happy to reach my goal for the last chapter sooner as I expected it to be. So thank you everyone for your patience, cooperation, and everything. XD

Don't forget to Vote and Comment for this chapter!

TOO MUCH FOR THE BLAH BLAH. HERE GOES THE CHAPTER!<3

~ xoxo / sweetserenityy

Ehleyn's POV:

Today is the first day of camp. I wasn't feeling okay last night. I slept early thinking of the possibility that I might get well soon in the morning.

But the worst part is, when I woke up, I don't feel well. And I felt worse.

My throat is so sore that I don't want to speak. But anyhow, I managed to call Chloe. She might be at school right now. And probably, waiting for me. And because of this sickness, I can't join our first camp! This is the activity I am most excited to experience! Since we are also graduating students, I will never experience it. FEVER SUCKS. SORE THROAT SUCKS. MY COUGH SUCKS. I SUCK.

After calling Chloe, I managed to stand.

I felt dizzy when I stood up.

I went outside my room. And as usual, i saw no one around.

I am always alone. And will always be. That's why knowing that Chloe will be on the camp, and I'll be alone here as usual, it makes me sick even more.

*Ding Dong*

I heard the doorbell rang. I rushed through our front door. And was shock to see Louis once I opened the door.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked curiously. It's already 7:30 AM. And they should be gone to the campsite now.

"I heard from Chloe that you were sick. I got worried. So I went here. Well, I hope you don't mind."

I didn't respond. I didn't know what to say. I am totally shocked seeing him here.

"Btw, how are you doing? You look really pale."

"Well, I can't say that I am perfectly fine. And oh, get in." I stepped aside and swayed my hands telling him to enter. He did what I told him to do so.

"Why are you here? Why aren't you in the camp?"

"Well, honestly, I just decided to join the camp because you were excited about it. You talk about it everytime. And if I join there without you, I will really feel bad."

"I feel bad right now too." I paused.

"Not because I am sick. But because you didn't join the camp. And because of that, you have to do a special project. Because of me." I gave a soft sigh. And said the last words faintly.

"I don't care about that special project. Atleast, if you need to do it, I will be doing it too. With you. By that, it will be easier. Right? :D "

I didn't respond. I just walked to the kitchen to prepare some foods for him. I think it is better to be with him anyway, than to be alone here.

"And I heard from Chloe that you are alone here most of the time." I turned my back to face him and saw him leaning on the kitchen door. He said those words as if reading my thoughts.