My Dilemma - Chapter 6

So I am thankful cause I reached 5 votes on the last Chapter. And because of that, I am dedicating this chapter for Da1Dfan !:) 

And as I've said before, I was looking for a perfect actress who can play the role of our main character here. But since I can't find for that PERFECT ONE, and no one suggested anyone, I think it will be best if you just imagine yourself being Chloe!:D 

Or just feel free to imagine whoever you want CHLOE to be!:) 

Thankyou! xoxo ~ greyharryloves / sweetserenityy <3

HERE'S THE CHAPTER!:)

Chloe's POV:

"Okay Class! Settle down!" our adviser screamed then we all sat properly on our chairs. 

"So I guess you've heard about the new activity that we will have for this school year?" no one responded and everyone listened carefully. We were all excited and at the same time quite nervous for this new activity they are talking about. No one knows about it YET except for the teachers. And obviously, our adviser is about to tell it now.

"Our new activity is ... " some of my classmates even tapped their tables pretending it's a drumroll to add more drama to what our teacher is about to say.

"CAMPING!!!" what?

"YEY! CAMPING! THAT'LL BE FUN!" I heard Ehleyn said excitedly.

"Are they serious?" - Some random student

"Camping? Which means there'll be eewy stuffs there?! NO WAY! " - Some bitchy cheerleader

"Camping. That will be fun!" - Some jock who thinks it's cool. Ofc, camping. They can take a peep on some chicks on the camping.

"CALM DOWN!" Our teacher hussed for the thousandth times!

"It's not the camping you thought it is. There's no yucky organism. Yes you will be using tents and we'll be staying outside but we assure you it is safe there. It is a private place owned by our school director so there will be no uninvited guest. For short, it will be an exclusive camp for us."

" We will be staying there for 4 days and 3 nights. Everything is free. You just have to bring your own tents and stuffs. No one will bring too much things. No gadgets allowed. No luxurious things. Even if it is exclusive for us, no one can tell what might happen. I know some of you don't want to participate in this camping, to make sure this camp will be successful on it's first year, we made it as a requirement. If you won't join this camp, then you can't graduate."

"But ma'am! Isn't it unfair? What if our parents won't allow us? My dad will surely say no! Like duh! It's scary!" - A random chic complained.

"You don't want to join the camping?" - Mrs. Emma

"Then you can't graduate. That's simple as that!" - she continued

"But!"

"No buts! I made it clear to you. Further announcements about your groupings for the activties and games on the camp. You can choose whoever you want to stay with in your tents. BUT. There's a big BUT. No girls and boys can sleep on one tent together. Are we clear class?"

Just a few students responded including me and Ehleyn. Some didn't respond cause they were quite dissapointed 'cos they thought they can stay on one tent together with their sweethearts. But obviously, our teachers don't want anything like that happen on a school activity. Well, if you know what I mean?