My Dilemma - Chapter 8

Sorry for the loooooooooooooong delay! School days are over! I am TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY HAPPY! As a celebration here is the update ! :)) I hope you will still love it altho I uploaded Wayy to long.

xoxo, 

---

Chloe's POV:

I wonder how Ehleyn is, I've been calling her phone but she didn't answer. So I asked Zayn for Louis' number and called him instead.

"Hey Louis! Are you at Ehleyn's place? How is she?! Is she okay?! Are you taking GOOD care of her?! " I asked him continuously without giving him a second to answer each of my question.

"CALM DOWN Chloe. She's fine. Don't worry. "

"Where is she? Can you ask her why she isn't answering her phone?"

He didn't respond. I waited for seconds. And heard Ehleyn coughing on the other line.

"Best." she screamed in a low voice.

"What happened to you? Why arent you answering your phone?"

"Oh! I left it on my room."

"Kay, nevermind. So how are you? Is Louis taking care of you?"

"You know, I am sick. But not bedridden. So somehow, I can take care of myself." she said sarcastically -___-

"That's not true Chloe. She almost fell on the ground. If I wasn't here, she must have been lying on the floor right now." Louis interrupted. As if listening to our conversation. Well, he must have heard Ehleyn.

"Is that true Ehleyn?!" I said with a dominant voice.

"Ha-ha. Louis is lying! I can take care of myself. But since he is here. He kinda helps me. So no need to worry."

"Whatever Ehleyn. Just make sure that YOU are telling the truth. I somehoe trust Louis. Don't do anything okay! I am warning you!"

"What are you talking about Chloe? Whatever. YOU take care there in the camp.

Oh, wait. Kindly hand the phone to Zayn."

"But why?" I asked her curiously.

"Just hand it to him."

I looked at Zayn who is at my back. We are on the school bus and off to the campsite. Zayn and his mates are seated on the five-seater at the end/back of the bus. And I am sitting on the two-seater and my bags occupying the seat beside me. 

They were laughing but I don't know what they were talking about. Zayn caught my eyes and they all stopped laughing. And I was brought back to my senses too.

"Ehleyn wants to talk to you." And I was handing the phone to him. He gave me a ME? look but then grabbed the phone in my hands.

"Hey. Wassup? Heard you are sick." He smiled looking at me. 

"Oh. Good. Louis will take a good care of you.

What?

Me?

Oh. Yes.

Haha. Ofcourse.

No problem!

Okay. Okay!

Get well soon. Regards to Louis!" Then Zayn gave me my phone with an unknowing smile plastered on his face.

"What did she say?" I asked curiously.