(23) The ghost we both know

//Nick's pov//

Sofia and I have been staying at Johnny's house since monday, now it's friday.

Tom had tried to get us to go with him a lot of times, but he didn't succeed.

"Nicholas..." I heard my maths teacher but it seemed distant "Nicholas?" Now it was closer, so I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh, sorry" I muttered.

"I was asking you to come here and solve the problem on the board" my maths teacher, that bitch, said.

I got up and walked to the board. I grabbed the chalk as I looked at the problem.

It was to determine the volume of a cone, oh, that's easy.

I wrote down the answer and I looked at my teacher, who nodded and I walked back to my seat.

When I sat down Dahvie put his hand back on my thigh, that was gonna leave a bruise. Then he got really close and whispered in my ear.

"You and Johnny are going to break up, I want you just for me, and Malcolm wants Johnny just for himself, so we decided that you're mine now and Johnny's Malcolm's" he whispered evilly.

I felt the blood drain from my face.

"No, you can't-" I started but he cut me off as the bell rang.

"I can, and I'm already doing it" he said, getting up and impatiently waiting for me to put everything in my backpack before he forcefully grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the classroom.

"You're staying at my house tonight, my parents are out of town and I could use some fun" he said as he dragged me through the halls and tears started to build up in my eyes.

I abruptly stopped and released my hand, quickly running away to the roof.

Dahvie was following me, but as I wasn't sore I could run quite fast.

I got to close the door of the roof just as Dahvie caught up with me.

I turned around and started panting as I slid down the door and broke down in silent tears.

I felt someone pull me into a hug, so I flinched and scurried away from them, only to see it was Kellin.

I wiped my tears with my sleeve as I looked up at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, actually confused.

(So fun story, I forgot that in an earlier chapter I said that Dahvie was the one that threathened Kellin, so yeah)

"Well, I remembered how the guy that's been threatening me looks like" Kellin tells me as he sits down in front of me "it's Weasel, from PE".

"Shit" I say simply.

"What about you, why are you here?" He asked me and I sighed.

"Dahvie and Malcolm made Johnny and I break up so that I'll be 'dating' Dahvie and Johnny will be 'dating' Malcolm, and I ran up here and Dahvie chased me" I explain.

"Wait, who are they?" Kellin asked confused and that made me remember that he doesn't fucking know about Dahvie and Malcolm.

"Just some annoying brats" I answered.

//time skip to when they're about to leave school//

I had managed to avoid Dahvie untill now, and I saw Johnny from across the hall but he was with Malcolm.

I was about to leave school and go run to Remington's house when I felt someone grab my wrist and turn me around. It was no surprise to me when I saw the person was Dahvie.