Chapter 1

This is a Taehyung oneshot, if you don't like Taehyung, please try not to comment with any hate. Any pictures shown, credit goes to the artist. Enjoy!!!

This is mature content 18+, read at your own risk. I have warned you, please do not report my story.

Name: Jeon Y/N

Age: 20:

Job: A maid at Mr.Kim Taehyung's house

Friends: Jisoo

                                                                      ~~~~~~~~Let's Begin~~~~~~~~~

Ring Ring

Ughh, why does my beautiful morning have to be ruined by the stupid alarm clock? Well, now that you're awake, there is no going back to bed. You miss your comfy floral sheets and pastel pillow already, welp. Getting up in one swift motion, you head toward the bathroom to get ready for the day. You have to walk to Mr.Kim's, and you can't be late, he hates people who are late. You get ready and wear elephant gray joggers with a cropped long sleeve white t-shirt. 

Taking an apple along with me, you head out the door

Taking an apple along with me, you head out the door. You never really have the time to eat breakfast even if you want to since you have to walk to your boss's house. The strangest part is, that he gave you the most different maid uniform from everyone's there. They have a simple black dress with lacing at the bottom, with a white apron to go alongside. Yours, on the other hand, is so damn short. He checks out your ass every time you bend down, reach for something up high, or are on the ladder (in which case he checks even more than that). 

Everyone's

Yours (you are also given those stockings unlike everyone else)

You reach the Kim Mansion and knock on the door, only to see it opened by Jisoo, one of your besties

"Hey Jisoo, am I late?"

"No, now change into that pervy maid dress quickly, you have five minutes."

"Thanks." You walk in and head to the maids' room, where all the maid dresses are kept. There are hangers with names to identify whose is whose, but you never need that, thanks to your pervy maid dress. 

After changing into the maid dress, which you despise from the bottom of my heart, you knock on Mr.Kim's door. He works from home on most days, since it is a ruckus at the office (since he wants to see your boobs and ass), and you are the one in that room most of the time. 

"Come in." You head on in and great you pervy boss.

"Morning Mr.Kim, how are you?"

"Great, you?"

"I have been doing great, thank you for asking. Is there anything I can get you, Mr.Kim?"

"Some water."

"Of course, anything else?"

"Nope."

"I will be back with your water Mr.Kim." You bow while keeping your hands on your chest to have decency in front of your boss, though you don't think he had any while checking you out every day or when he was giving you these clothes. You head over to the kitchen and grab a glass of water and head back to his office, just to knock on the door again. 

"Come in."

While walking inside, you say, "Here is your glass of water Mr.Kim," and continue to walk toward him after he nodded. What I didn't see is his foot out ready to trip me backward, and it did happen, making all the water spill on my open and visible cleavage. Drops of water headed down, soaking my clothes, making them stick to me unlike before. 

You look at the position you are in right now, mid-air, held in the arms of your boss. He was staring straight at your boobs, licking his lips, lust was shown in his eyes. He wanted you, there was no denying it. But what were you going to do?

Chose the option or the emoji to vote on what happens next in the story!!!!!!

1. Push Taehyung off and tell him it can't happen 😭

2. Pull him into a deep kiss and let him finger you 💋

3. Let him fuck you hard till you can't walk (at least for a week 😂)

Thank you for reading Personal Maid, a Taehyung ff by Dparmqr. The idea of creating fanfiction with options was a comment on one of my stories, in which the commenter is unnamed. Thank you for giving me the idea and hope you all enjoy it!💜