Chapter 2

This is a Taehyung oneshot, if you don't like Taehyung, please try not to comment with any hate. Any pictures shown, credit goes to the artist. Enjoy!!!

This is mature content 18+, read at your own risk. I have warned you, please do not report my story.

Teasing him a bit, I start to take in hard and heavy breaths. Water all over my face, neck, and boobs. This man is a tease. Feeling his fingers pinch my waist, I let out a whine. 

"S-sir, what a-are y-you d-doing?"

Pulling me closer, creasing his cheek against mine, he lets a breath out, into my ear. God, it felt so good. Him so close, having me in his arms. 

"Get close, why?" He whispers.

Ugg, murder me now. I want my boss to fuck me, I want to go all night long in those silk sheets of his, not letting me walk the next morning. I want to lose myself with him, kiss him every time I see those plump lips, and greet him with a kiss instead of a bow. 

"Don't d-do this t-to me, p-please."

As I lean out of the hold and face him, his chocolate eyes pulled me back and I lean my forehead closer to his. 

"Why? Do you feel something? Do you want me?"

"I-I"

"What?"

Leaning closer, I slammed my pink plump lips against his juicy ones. Moaning in the kiss, I wrap my arms around him, melting into my boss's arms. Kissing him felt like a dream, a dream, wait...I AM KISSING MY BOSS!!!!! Pushing him and bowing, I turn to run but was pushed to the wall of books in my face. I felt a hand on my wrist keeping me in place with weight, while his finger traces my ass. What now, he is my boss but ugh, he is a temptation.

"P-please, mmm." I whine for my boss, embarrassed.

"What does my baby what?"

"Y-you, mm, y-you f-fingers. Mmmmm, faster" 

He traces his finger near my pussy, teasing me, going the slowest he can. Out of nowhere he enters and pushes four of his long fingers into me. 

"Mmm, AHHHHH! Faster! Mmmm!"

"You like this don't you? My fingers deep inside you, making you shiver and shutter in excitement." 

"Y-yes, I l-love this s-sir. I n-need you s-sir. MMMMMMMMMM, FAsTeR!!!!!!! OHHH GOD TAAEEHYUUNGG!!!!!!!!!!" 

I scream his name as he hits the spot. Giving him a boast, he speeds up hitting my spot harder each time. As I felt my core turn, I hear him.

"Cum for me, darling."

As I cum, I decide to stay put until it was safe to run. My boss had just fingered me till I came in his OFFICE!!!

"Y/N—"

As soon as I was released, I ran for the door.

Chose the option or the emoji to vote on what happens next in the story!!!!!!

1. Give Taehyung the resignation papers😭

2. Work there but be awkward with each other😂

3.  Work there and give Taehyung a chance to speak💋

Thank you for reading Personal Maid, a Taehyung ff by Dparmqr. The idea of creating fanfiction with options was a comment on one of my stories, in which the commenter is unnamed. Thank you for giving me the idea and hope you all enjoy it!💜