Chapter 3

This is a Taehyung oneshot, if you don't like Taehyung, please try not to comment with any hate. Any pictures shown, credit goes to the artist. Enjoy!!!

This is mature content 18+, read at your own risk. I have warned you, please do not report my story.

Running out of the room, I took a deep breath. That was it, I could NOT work here anymore. We had done something that desired our lust and I was not able to control myself. I must leave, that is the only way I will have a face in society without being dragged down like dirt. I head to the changing room and get back into to clothes I was wearing, leaving bearly enough time for me to run out the door before he came after me.

Heading out the door as fast as I could, I slowly started to walk back home, knowing I had a long day ahead of me

Heading out the door as fast as I could, I slowly started to walk back home, knowing I had a long day ahead of me. A day so painful that I would have to search for new jobs all over. The day I wrote my resignation letter to a job I have had for a year. Walking up to my door, I fiddle for my keys, opening the door as soon it unlocked.

Grabbing a glass of water, I sat on the sofa and opened up my laptop.

What have I done? I need to leave and never meet him again.

I started creating a document I thought I would not create anytime soon. My resignation and resume. I started adding to my resume and printed it off, while I was dreading the whole 'write the resignation part'. I started that letter at 2 pm and worked on it till 5 pm, finishing that letter professionally enough hoping I don't have to work there anymore. All that was left to do was print it, seal it in an envelope, and add it to my purse so I don't forget about it tomorrow.

Big Yawn :)

"Man, it is about time for an evening snack. I and hungry."

I head over to the kitchen and find a ramen packet, pot, and bowl. While the noodles are boiling, I make a sauce with the spice packet, chili sauce an egg, and some mayonnaise. I add some of the noodle water to dilute the sauce, and once the noodles are cooked, I add them to the bowl too, creating my finished dish.

Looking at the envelope in my purse that had the papers inside, I knew I needed strength for tomorrow. He might not want to even take the papers but I will hand them and run. I can't work in that environment anymore, not because of what he did, but what WE did. I loved it, and I shouldn't!

Choose the option or the emoji to vote on what happens next in the story!!!!!!

1. Taehyung accepts the papers no fight😭

2. Taehyung tries to argue back😂

3. Taehyung talks to her in the office💋

Thank you for reading Personal Maid, a Taehyung ff by Dparmqr. The idea of creating fanfiction with options was a comment on one of my stories, in which the commenter is unnamed. Thank you for giving me the idea and hope you all enjoy it!💜