Chapter 4

This is a Taehyung reader's choice book, if you don't like Taehyung, please try not to comment with any hate. For any pictures shown, credit goes to the artist. Enjoy!!!

This is mature content 18+, read at your own risk. I have warned you, also please do not report my story.

Finishing my snack/dinner, I head to bed early. I know it was only 19:00 (7 pm) but I had nothing else to do and I wasn't even in the mood to watch dramas today, I was about to be unemployed tomorrow.

Next Morning

'Ring Ring'

Big Sigh :)

I open my eyes already dreading the start of the day. With a push from motivation and my resignation letter, I decided to finally get out of bed after a look at the time. I knew today was as professional as when I first met him, so my outfit had to show I was not going to play his games. I needed all my confidence and hope that my outfit would give it to me.

I walk with the attitude I once owned before working in that location, and drive my motorbike that was a present

I walk with the attitude I once owned before working in that location, and drive my motorbike that was a present. I couldn't drive it there because he shouldn't know about it, but I saved up enough for one and bought it! That was the one month I had to ask my parents to pay the month fees, but they didn't mind, they knew I had saved up for this. They were so suportive :)

I ride the bike up to the driveway and get off in style, I mean, shouldn't I?

Ring Ring

"Hey, Jisoo."

"Y/N?"

"Yes loves, I am leaving, it is about time."

"Okay well, hope you have a good journey ahead!"

I smile and walk toward Taehyung's office and knock on the door.

"Come in!"

With a deep breath, I open the door and start walking inside the office.

He can't control your thoughts. You control your voice. You do.

"Hello, boss. I am here to thank you for the opportunity I have had here, but I would like to resign."

"Resign? Y/N? Did something happen? I am extremely sorry about yesterday, I thought you were on the same page."

"I―I was at the time. I can't work here anymore. I won't work here either."

"You―you said, you were on the same page?"

Looking away, my cheeks flushed in the slightest shame and excitement of yesterday's activities. The urge to recreate those memories in the moment was too much, but I had to leave.

"I―I have to leave, sir. Please let me go."

I felt his hand pull me back as I rotated unwillingly into his arms

"S-sir please, you have to―o-ouch―you have to let me go!"

Hitting the wall from the force his embrace made sure I wasn't hurt badly. With any last hope in me, I pleadingly look into his eyes, hoping that this trick would work.

"Please let me go! Understand me, please?!"

"I am not going to let you go. You have two options, either you stay  or I make you stay."

"I am not doing either. You have to let me go!"

Choose the option or the emoji to vote on what happens next in the story!!!!!!

1. They continue talking in the office💋

2. They continue talking in the bedroom;)💋

3. They continue talking in a room of your choice💋 (state the room!)

Thank you for reading Personal Maid, a Taehyung ff by Dparmqr. The idea of creating fanfiction with options was a comment on one of my stories, in which the commenter is unnamed. Thank you for giving me the idea and hope you all enjoy it!💜