Chapter 5

This is a Taehyung reader's choice book, if you don't like Taehyung, please try not to comment with any hate. For any pictures shown, credit goes to the artist. Enjoy!!!

This is mature content 18+, read at your own risk. I have warned you, also please do not report my story.

"I told you once, and it seems like you didn't understand. I might have to teach you my way."

"NnOoO!"

I aggressively try and yell back but brings his face close to mine, knowing my weakness.

"I wasn't asking kitten, now be a good girl and stay or we will talk this out my way 'cause I am ready to stop your games."

"P~pleeaase~ mmm."

"What is it that you want, tell your master."

Whispering in my ears making me go weak, I knew I had 1 minute before I lost completely.

"F-fuck, ummm, m-master p-please."

Pushing me against the wall repetitively while doing nothing just to edge me on and whispering lewd words in my ears, thank you Kim Fucking Taehyung.  

"Tell me kitten, what is it you desire deeply? What you lust for from your master. How does it feel to disobey your master and get punished"

Bringing his nose to mine and letting them play together, I wanted to leave so bad, but I knew I was stuck for life. 

"Mmmm, master please, spare me. P-please."

"You disobeyed me, kitten. Wanting to leave your master? Seems like I have to punish you regardless, if you decided to be easy, you might have escaped the punishment. Look at what you did to yourself."

"M-ma-master p-pl-please, I beg y-you, punish me. P-p-please!"

I cried out for his help, weak, frail, and needy. 

"You need my help? But I can't help a bad girl, can I? Bad girls get punished."

Choose the option or the emoji to vote on what happens next in the story!!!!!! The poll will be open for 1 week after the chapter is published! If you want to add your input, do so!

1. asked to be loved by your master🥰

2.  beg to be punished🔥  (you nasty)

3.  enjoy one last time before you leave💋

Thank you for reading Personal Maid, a Taehyung ff by Dparmqr. The idea of creating fanfiction with options was a comment on one of my stories, in which the commenter is unnamed. Thank you for giving me the idea and hope you all enjoy it!💜