Chow and CAH

The travel back to the dorms was better than leaving them. They had Uzumaki calling cadence from his rightful place in the detail but as they arrived at the squadron, they had to let Subaku call cadence. Uzumaki kept his grumbling to a minimum as they walked back to CQ to check into the squadron. They arrived in their dorms just as the flight was getting ready to go to lunch chow.

"Uchiha, Uzumaki, Subaku, Lee, and Nara. Your hair appointments will be moved tomorrow." Tech. Sgt. Asuma said. "Now hurry up and get ready for lunch chow." He ordered. They nodded and put their bags away and grabbed their water bottles and got in line.

"We have lunch duties to attend to. Now, who will volunteer and be the chow runners for today?" Asuma asked. "We also need fire monitors and water monitors. First raise your hand for chow runners." He said.

Sasuke raised his hand. "Sir, Trainee Uchiha reports as ordered, I will volunteer for chow runner duty." He said, before putting his hand down.

"We need a second one. Come on, who's volunteering, before I volunteer you myself." Sgt. Asuma looked around. "Also, Uchiha, come up front, we need Chow runners to fall out first to go down and do the report ahead of the flight. Don't want your sister flight to beat us down there."

Sasuke went to the front and stood where Sgt. Asuma pointed to. "On the count of three, someone will be voluntold to do chow runner for three weeks if no one volunteers. And you might as well count Uchiha as a frenemy too because it'll be him also on Chow runner duty for three weeks with you." The elder alpha said sharply.

Sasuke looked to the back where the other four alphas that had accompanied him today stood in line. All of them silent, unmoving. Sasuke shot them pleading eyes that only omegas could manage and for once he thanked his secondary biology as Shikamaru raised his hand. "Sir, Trainee Nara reports as ordered. I would hate to make an enemy out of anyone so I will volunteer with Uchiha."

"Good, now that we have that set. We need two water monitors and two fire monitors." Sgt. Asuma said. Four other trainees stepped up, not wanting to get voluntold to do it for three weeks. Once all the chow duties were taught and relatively learned, they lined back up.

Sgt. Asuma stood at the door, "Are you prepared to join the ranks of the World's greatest Air and Space Force?!" He yelled out.

"Aim High! Fly! Fight! Win!" The flight yelled back.

"Fall out!"

"Falling out Sir!" The flight called out as they fell out for chow.

Uchiha and Nara were the last ones to eat since they had to seat everyone the whole time that the rest of the flight was eating.

"Hey, Uchiha, I know we aren't supposed to talk during chow, but what was that look from earlier?" Nara said while eating his salmon over rice. The ponytail wearing alpha looked over to the raven haired omega. He let the other male finish his bite of food, and expected him to answer, but was surprised when the dark eyed male kept eating. "Oh come on Uchiha. Are you really not going to tell me?" The green eyed alpha whispered.

Sasuke looked up from his trout. "What is with you all and always expecting an answer out of me? I don't have to answer you." He whispered back before going back to his food. He finished and got up, going over to the trash to dump his tray and giving the dishes off to the civilian worker. "Thank you." He said kindly before leaving. He stood on the wall and waited for Shikamaru to get finished. It only took about two minutes of waiting for Shikamaru to walk up. They left together and headed upstairs back to their dorm.