CHAPTER 1: ALREADY TIRED OF LIFE

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫,𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭....𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬....𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
_____________________________

𝑵𝑶 𝑶𝑵𝑬'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

If I describe the surroundings of the prison with only one word, it's
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SILENCE....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Silence filled the prison cell of the so called 'villain'.

Is he even the villain?I mean everybody in the whole SMP did horrible things,but they only put the blame on him.

What's he doing?
Well his just writing in a book that the Warden gave him. Enjoying the silence.... until someone broke it.

"Dream, Quackity's visiting later"The Warden said in a serious tone. The prisoner also known as Dream just sigh,knowing he would be in much pain later.

He stands up,then he felt pain in his right leg. He just hiss, struggling to walk properly. He puts the book back in the chest then came back in the corner of the cell where he always sit.

After of couple minutes later the lava went down,meaning that the duck hybrid arrived.

'Oh for the love of XD can't he just leave me alone' the dirty blond thought. He really wanna die so bad!He's already tired of life!

Why?

Well one,his so called 'friends' leave him. Two,his stuck in the prison with no escape and Three,he t͟h͟o͟u͟g͟h͟t͟ that his family hated him now...

"Well hello there Dream"

:)
-Gwolf3560

𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭.
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬!
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭!