CHAPTER 2:WHAT IF I DIE...

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬!
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤!𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝....𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭.
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲! :)

𝐓𝐖:
𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞

_____________________________

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

The Duck hybrid known as Quackity left the cell with a bruised up Dream (I know I know I'm bad at writing ;-;) alone in it's cell. Minutes later Sam came in the cell with some bandages and some regeneration and healing potions.

He bandaged the green man up then grabed the potions.
He gave it to Dream,but he refuse to drink the potion. Sam just sigh.

"Dream,you need to drink this so your wounds would heal"Sam said with a hint of worry and seriousness in his voice.
"I won't drink it besides Quackity will still torture me even when my wounds aren't fully healed yet..."

Sam sighed once again,he tried to force Dream to drink the potion but have up eventually.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once again the prison is filled with silence.

Comfortable silence...

The silence was interupted ( is that how you spell it?) when Dream spoke.

"Hey Sam, how's Foolish and Ponk been?A-are they ok..?" Dream said in a raspy voice.
"Oh they're ok, why'd you ask?"The Creeper hybrid ask the young god.

"O-oh i-it's nothing.....Hey Sam promise me to take care of them,ok.."The younger sighed as he saw the creeper hybrid's confused face.

"What do you mean?"the Creeper hybrid ask.
"Just please, promise me to take good care of them!"

"I-i...."Sam then sighed"Fine... I promise..."
"Thankyou Sam!"The younger cheerfully said.
Sam then smiled beacause he saw the once cheerful admin that became a cold hearted person smiled....again.

"Well I gotta go now Dream,I promised Ponk and Foolish to come home early"

"Bye Sam see you tomorrow....𝗢𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲..."The Blond said whispered the last line.

"Hmm,what did say Dream I didn't quite heard the last line"

"Oh it's nothing"

"Ohh ok then bye"

Once again he is all alone in the cell.

"Hey XD"Dream called out for his eldest brother
"Yes what is it my little daydream"The god of chaos known as XD,showed up infront of Dream.

"You grant any wish,right brother?"The younger blond asked the tall god(Sanaol matangkad ಥ‿ಥ).

"Yes,I do grant any wish,why did you ask?"

"C-can you please grant my wish brother,I promise my wish isn't escaping prison"

"Sure, anything for my younger brother (Damn XD your spoiling your brother too much)"

"Err....I-i wish to die....p-please....?"

The god then stared at his younger brother with wide eyes.

"D-Daydream...Why are you wishing that?Do you not remember that you have friends and a family you are going to leave when you die?"

"They better off without me,besides they'll be happy to know that I'm dead...And our siblings hate me now.....so yeah that's why I wished for that..."

"A-are you sure....You can't turn back"

"Xander( If you guys are wondering who is Xander.Xander is is XD's birth name ) I'm sure....and besides I'll be with you in the god realm..."

XD just sigh knowing when Dream uses his real name means that he is serious.
XD whispered a spell under his breath. When he finished whispering the words,Dream collapsed to the floor.

"I'm sorry Dream but I will not allow you to die that easily"

Here as I promised. A long chapter.
Btw get ready for angst in the next chapter.
Remember that you are loved and I care for you.

:)
-Gwolf3560