Family Hazerd

"YAH GIVE ME BACK MY SHOE YOU NASTY COCKROACH!!" June yells as he chases San around the palace looking house "San give June back his shoe! Your both going to be late for school! And you better not enter my room!!" Sans mum yells as she finishes packing the lunches for San and June. Their father had already left to work which left his wife in charge of the boys that day.

•30 minutes later•

"San you better help June make friends! You know this school and his new! If he come home crying your grounded for 3 weeks!" Their mum yells at both of them before driving off leaving them at the front gate of June's new school Rosan University "You better not embarrass me today" San says with a laugh walking towards his friends he already knew leaving June alone "Where are you goi- nevermind" June sighs and wishes himself luck before heading inside.

June's POV:
As I walk around trying to find my class by myself I slip and trip hitting my face on a wall "Ow!" I look around to see people looking and laughing at me 'what a great first impression June' I curse under my breath as I continue towards my first class which was Math, wow couldn't he better.
I open the door and walk in trying not to get noticed until I hear someone yell "NERD!" at me. I turned towards the sound and saw San with a group of boys laughing at me. 'Calm down! You've already made a bad first impression make the second a good one!' I think to myself as I take my seat infront of the group of boys since it was the only free seat I could see.

When Math ended and our math teacher left first I stood up angry, all lesson San and his friends kept toying with me and my hair and poking me with pens and throwing paper at me, I was done my hair looked like a birds nest. I look at them with anger but my eyes and face was covered up by my hair

They keep laughing at me while pointing their fingers, I feel tears form in my eyes as some of the class members join in

They keep laughing at me while pointing their fingers, I feel tears form in my eyes as some of the class members join in. I grab my bag and books and walk out the classroom into the bathroom shoving my bag at the wall taking off my mask, "Did they just disrespect me!!" I shout as I slam my hand on the mirror I stop and look at myself for a minute. Was I crying? No I never cry! "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!" I shout at myself collecting some water from the tap and splashing it over my face. I sigh flipping my hair back and putting my mask back on grabbing my bag but just as I did so I hear Sans voice and his friends getting closer to the bathroom and soon the door flings open, I run into a stall which I looked closed but wasn't fully, I lock the door and turn back around. "Come out come out where are you June!" I hear them slamming doors with their fists as the sound slowly gets closer to the one I was in, my eyes were closed and I didn't realize someone was in the same stall with me until I hear someone yells "GET O-" I slam my hand over the boys mouth "shhhh please!" I whisper as they pound on our toilet door "Come out June!" They keep pounding on the door "Excuse me I'm trying to use the bathroom if you could stop!" The boy yells and covers up for me "oh sorry about that" they all leave and I sigh. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to I was just- wait..Ryan!?" I scream in anger my ex enemy is at this school.

••••••••••
Hope you enjoyed the first episode It's kinda rushed ig but yeah ☺️