What the heck

//A little S.M.U.T warning//

---------
June's POV:
"N-NO I AM NOT GOING"
"Hear me out! If you go with me..I won't tell Ryan you day dream about him"
He threatened me
"How'd you know!!!"
I scream and he only laughs getting up, "You have 10 minutes to get ready! Meet me out at the back yard"
Alex walks out my room and into his, I sigh "Such a asshole" I scoff getting up and putting on random clothes
(What June put on:

I won't tell Ryan you day dream about him"He threatened me"How'd you know!!!"I scream and he only laughs getting up, "You have 10 minutes to get ready! Meet me out at the back yard"Alex walks out my room and into his, I sigh "Such a asshole" I sco...

"Okay ig this is good" I quietly walk down stairs and out the backyard
closing the door behind me, "Your so slow" Alex grabs my hand and pulls me into the car, "tch whatever" I respond.

--2:50am--
"WOOO!!~" I yell in enjoyment, this had to be the bestest party I had been to, I was dancing with Alex and it felt amazing, "Wyo kno u cutee" I mumble my words, yes I am drunk as you can tell, but you can't blame me. If you ever go to one of Alex's parties just know you are not leaving without getting drunk "Oh really~" Alex tugs me closer to him as our dancing comes to a halt, once again that same feeling, the feeling of me wanting to punch him in the face, the feeling of me wanting to kiss his uglyass face, the feeling of lust.

I couldn't get that feeling off me, and the alcohol had already kicked in so I have no control of my body whatsoever, before I could say anything else Alex closes the gap that was once open, god I missed that feeling, it was amazing and I just can't get enough of it. So I kissed back, folding my hands around Alex's neck, Alex putting his hands around my waist and kissing deeper that he ever had. Alex bites my lower lip asking for permission to enter his tongue in which I allow.

Our tongues mashing together, this night took a big turn, I didn't care about all the moans that were escaping my lips at the moment, all I cared about was Alex and me. Alex begins to leave hickeys down my neck "f-f-f!ck A-alex..." I m0@n to only be received by a "I'm sorry" it was his last words before a arm grabs me and puts a mask filled with gas over my mouth dragging me away "MHMMM!!! A-ALEX!!" I try shouting and kicking but nothing happens, Alex just looks at me go away without doing anything, he's emotions changed, he look guilty. But he never did try chase after me, he just let me get taken away..I regret forgiving him.. The
----the next day 10:23am--
"wake up you bastard!" A man kicks my face real hard waking me up with a groan, "What the f!ck!" I shout but get another kick to the nose "Dude! He said he wanted him with no marks!!" Another male boy besides him whispers earning a scoff from the guy who just kicked me, "Alex and San better pay us well for this.." The man who had just recently kicked me accidentally mentions before the other male slaps his hand over the guys mouth "DUDE!!"
Wait, San and Ryan?!?
"WHAT!!"
----
Once again guys ending it with another 'What!!' lol hoped u liked it 💜💜