L0SER TAG

June's POV:
"GET BACK HERE YOU ###HOLE!!" I yell chasing him around the room before getting pinned to the floor by Alex "Ha! You can never beat me! No matter how good you are at fighting YOU-..your..your.." he looks down at me "Your..giving me a.."
Sh!t was I giving him a heart attack?!
"Heart attack?!!" I panic
"No you idiot! Your giving me.."
"A heart stroke!?!"
I guess again before he slams his hand over my mouth
"Just shut up and hear me out!"
I respond with a nod as he lets go of my mouth "So..look I'm sorry okay I never meant to hurt your feelings back then..I just felt like we were..yk fading?"
"So you just ditched me for my step-brother?!"
Interrupted him
"Wait..SANS YOUR STEP-BROTHER?!!"
"Uh yes Dumbass"
He sighs before sitting down on my lap as I was still laying down, "ah that felt good.." he groans and I look at him confused "what?"
"Uhm- i- nothing!"
He was now acting suspicious until I realized what he was doing. I f!cking gave him a boner!
"Do you..have a..um..b-"
"Don't you even say it!"
I only gulp feeling a smile form on my face, this was my time for revenge, I slowly grind upwards teasing him "So? What's your plan for the day?" I ask innocently "F-fuck J-june..the things you do to me.."
He mumbles but I hear
"What was that?"
"Um..n-nothing.."
I giggle "thought so".

-----------
--The 2 weeks later (2:20p.m--
"OMG RYAN LETS GO TO THIS ROLER COASTER!!" I scream running towards the roller coaster with a almost sick Ryan following behind me and a Alex eating his candy cane. "Alex your paying!" Ryan manges to sound out before emptying his insides on the side of a cross walk "Ew.." I hold my nose with my middle and pointer finger. "You still wanna go on that ride~" Alex teases as he started to laugh. I recently forgave Alex I guess, it's better to let go of the past than keep it, but I haven't been going back home lately, I guess I needed some time to myself and enough of some step-brother shit I guess. I have been spending my nights at Ryan and Alex's house and doing my best to avoid San at school, other than that my life has gotten better.

--8:23pm---
As I settle in bed to watch a movie I receive a email which I click on, it's from @unnoticedbank not again.
'please check your mail box' was all I saw. I take a deep breath before exiting the room and going down stairs avoiding Ryan and Alex arguing about what we will be eating for dinner, I open the front door and walk towards the mail box opening it's hatch up, I find a little while plain letter which I pick up and open

The letter:

Dear June Diego

Get you butt back home! Before dad throws all your clothes away!!

-San

-----
Wait..dad's back? Oh no..no no no..
I can't go back.. he'll kill me!
He- I get cut off with a hug from behind "Your not gonna leave us right?"
Those were the 6 words I never ever wanted to hear come out of Ryan's mouth, it makes me feel guilty, like I've committed a crime and I haven't apologized for my wrong doing. "N-no of course not!" I stutter folding the letter in a scrunched up ball and throwing it on the road "Now let's go back in and have dinner! The last one in washes the dishes!" I sprint inside.
--11:20pm--
I cannot sleep, I just can't find the sleep to, and staring at the ceiling isn't helping either it's putting me more in thought about what I'll do, will I go back home or not, how will dad react will he hurt me again or..or even..
I get cut off by a knock on my door "Can I come in?" I hear Alex's voice reflect off the door, "Sure.." I respond loud enough for him to here, Alex walks inside the room closing the door behind him, I hope he wasn't planning on staying the night "I um.. can't sleep.." he mentions slipping in under my bed sheets without a warning, I had the urge to complain but didn't have the strength to, plus Alex did look cute tucked into his bed. "Why can't you sl-"
"Please don't go.." Alex spits out surprisingly hugging me, I gasp and debate wether I should hug him back or not, I was surprised to even think "I..Alex.."
"No! Just say you won't leave!" I could tell he was holding back tears but didn't want to point it out, "Alex..I promise I won't leave chill!" I laugh at his words unsure of how to act in the moment "Y-yeah I guess your right, sorry" he backs away, "anyway was the reason you didn't sleep because you couldn't stop thinking about me?~" I teased as I started to tickle him, laughter filling the room, I was literally gonna miss this place if I did leave I'd be breaking a promise I guess, "Hey June! Do you wanna do something fun?!"
"Fun? Sure what?"
"Let's go to the club!"
"WHAT AT THIS TIME?!"
-------
YALL IVE BEEN ENDING ALL MY STORIES WITH 'WHAT' IF YALL HAVE NOTICED 💜