Part 8 Secrets revealed

Tyler's POV:
wow I can't believe this is happening again feels like it was just yesterday when I first met him at a concert and now I'm at one where he's gonna dedicate a song to me!!

I am absolutely fan girling watching 4 town is it just me or is this stadium huge!! Man I love this country!!

Soon then the lights went dim all the people in the stadium were yelling and cheering when they heard the hit single "you know what's up start playing".

And is that a camera man I see well it looks like this is being broadcasted on live Tv lucky none of my family members likes watching this boy band stuff.

Soon the band is finished singing their song and Robaire gives out his microphone to Aaron.

Nobody's POV:
HEY EVERYBODY!!! Everyone on at that stadium screams hey.

I have quite the surprise to say and I'm glad to let it off my chest at this last concert since schools starting soon again!

It may shock you to know this but I have a lover and may I say he is a boy a matter of fact the most perfect boy in the world am I regret nothing!!

Half the stadium gasped and others cheered but a few so happened to boo and shout hateful words.

Now now settle down you see I wrote a song for my lover that I'd like to sing for him since he's here standing right in the front row but I won't point him out till later~ *Aaron Z then winks at the crowd*

So now that you know all this I'd like for you all to here my New song called "1 True Love"!!

Many then yells and screams as the lights go dim and Aaron points at the music man to start the music.

Heavy rain from my cloudy eyes~
Every time you say that it isn't wise to call you babe you are the light of my life~

Tyler was staring with a bright smile as Aaron made direct eye contact with him.

I drove by your house twenty-nine times today
And nobody else could make me feel this way
Nobody else, nobody else
Nobody else~

'Cause you've opened my eyes and stolen my heart
You make me believe that love can be hard
And I can never survivе a minute apart
You are my one truе love, my one true love
My heaven above, my one true love~

Aaron Z the unbuttoned some of his shirt and jumped dow the stage walking towards Tyler as the beat gets a bit more pop like.

Heavy rain on a Saturday
When you said my name in the saddest way
Nothing numbs the pain
You're still the light of my life~

The cameras trying to find where he went aiming at the crowd they the saw as Aaron was holding Tyler's hand bringing him up the stairs that lead to the stage.

I drove by your house ten-thousand times last year
Nobody else wanted to dry my tears
Nobody else, nobody else
Nobody else~

He then took Tyler to the middle of the stage and started to hold him close as he sang his words of affection.

'Cause you've opened my eyes and stolen my heart
You make me believe that love can be hard
And I can never survive a minute apart
You are my one true love, my one true love
My heaven above, my one true love, yeah-yeah~

He then put Tyler in a dip the were both face to face Tyler had tears of complete joy in his eyes.

Nobody else~

Aaron then kissed Tyler in front of the whole word cameras zoomed in fans screamed and many others stared with shock.

I love you Tyler I really do! Said Aaron Z

And I love you more Aaron your my number one goofball.

Tyler then wrapped his arms around Aarons neck and pulled him into another kiss.

The crowd went wild! Not to mention Tae young was crying claiming how cute it was and the rest of the boys were cheering them on!

Soon after the concert finished the guys had a wrap up party in the dressing rooms.

Tyler's POV:
My head was in a rush!! My face was red my chapstick was off but I mean that's ok at least now Aaron will have smooth lips am I right? Tyler's then mentally raised his eyebrows up and down.

What's so funny pretty boy?

Oh nothing just wondering if you like my chapstick hmm?

Oh ho ho quite the flavor I must say mm is it i don't knoww CHERRY LIME! He then started to tickle me and tackled me into the sofa.

His guys were laughing I was laughing he was laughing we were all having the times of our lives!

My phone kept constantly ringing and buzzing soon after having the "tickle monster" constantly tickle me I grabbed it but then he pulled it out of my hands.

Hey! No more paying attention to this!

He then turned of the nonfiction and the phone it's self out it on a table and grabbed me and put me on his back.

I didn't even care about the phone at this point I mean it can't be that bad can it? There's nothing to worry about.

*Authors note*
hey my little raindrops!!!☔️💞✨ I just wanted to say thank you for all your love and support on this story it really means a lot it's because of y'all I have motivation to write more chapters to this book anyways that all I had to say by y'all LOVE YOU!!🏃🏻‍♀️❤️✨