Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

I had arrived at school a little earlier today,due to the fact that it was raining and I had no umbrella.Smart girl Perrie. 

Luckily I had a textbook I could place over my head to protect me from the rain. 

As I entered the shelter of the school building,I slumped down on the nearest seat, catching my breath an attempting to dry myself off. 

I checked my phone to see that the time was 8:00 am. 

I decided to wonder around the school grounds until I run into one of the girls.

I tried to stay inside the school building,not wanting to get wet,or catch a cold...though that would mean that I'd miss out on school,hmm... 

As I walked down the hall avoiding any stairs to climb,I saw Mr. Cowell outside his classroom talking to Zayn. 

Now to be completely honest,I was more surprised at the fact that mr. Cowell wasn't yelling, then Zayn talking to a teacher.

'I don't think I can do that Zayn.' Mr Cowell stated. Confusion covered my pale face as I continued to listen in on their conversation. Yes,I know,how rude am I? 

I heard a husky groan come from the Bad Boys throat. Chills were sent down my spine. 

'I just don't want to sit there!' He growled,making mr Cowell sigh. 

'Theres nothing I can do Zayn.Why do you have a problem sitting next to her?' 

I let out a loud gasp and quickly hid behind the wall,praying that I wasn't seen. 

I felt a sharp pain in my chest.Why did he not want to sit next to me? Was it because of what happened yesterday? The thought of yesterday made my cheeks flush. I shook away the thought and continued listening.

'Please! I'm begging you! Look I'm even asking nicely.please!'  

Shock spread across my face.Sadness also filled my heart.

'Z-Zayn! I just can't,I'm so sor-' 

'FORGET IT THEN!' He snapped,slapping the folder out of Mr. Cowells hand as he rushed down the stairs. 

I bit my bottom lip in frustration. He mustn't like me at all.To think,yesterday he was about to kiss me,and now he doesn't give two shots about me. 

'Yes let's go!!!' Jesy squealed in excitement! I groaned as I smacked my head against the cafeteria table. The thought of socialising with people from school on a Friday night at a party angers me.  

Some random chick is throwing a party on Friday and the girls want me to go.They know I'm not a party girl,I'm more of a lonely girl.

Jade began rubbing my back 'that must of hurt!'  

I nodded and pretended to cry,cuddling up to jade as Leigh and Jesy began laughing at my facial expressions.we all bursted into laughter.

'So will you come pleeeeeease!?' Jesy practically begged,hands clasped together as she tried pulling a puppy dog face. 

I let out a Homer Simpson groan as I picked up my rather oily burger and took a large bite, 'fine!' I muffled, bits of burger falling out. 

Jesy did a little happy dance as we all laughed. I wiped my burger covered face and grabbed my water bottle,taking in a large sip. As I tilted my head drinking,I noticed a similar pair of eyes watching me. His facial expression made it obvious that he had seen me spitting burger out. The water sprayed out of my mouth from the shock and landed all over Leigh sitting across from me.my cheeks immediately turned bright red. Jesy bursted into laughter along with jade.I grabbed a napkin handing it to the now soaked Leigh. She's gonna get me back.