Chapter 5:

Chapter 5:

It was Thursday the 14th of February...also known as Valentines Day. 

I hadn't seen Zayn since Saturday.He's either skipped English,or school in general. 

Just the thought of him sends chills down my spine,Sends nerves through my body,and the image of him inside my head is heart aching. 

I wanted to see him,I needed to see him.

I arrived to school,scanning through the crowd of people to hopefully find Zayn,but instead I found a little blue-haired girl,short and cute. A small grin spread across my face as she held a couple of roses in her small hands.

'Whos this from?' I raised an eyebrow teasingly.

I giggled at the sight of her cheeks reddening. She very lightly punched me in the arm,then softly rubbed it better,only making me laugh harder.

'I don't really know.' She looked down shyly at the roses in her shaky palms.

'Well I have something for you too!' I smiled,reaching Into my backpack,pulling out a chocolate rose,placing it in my mouth,bouncing my eyebrows seductively,making her laugh.

'Thankyou Perrie!' She hugged me tightly,then shoving a Bear in my face, 'For you!' She smiled.

I screamed in excitement and the cuteness of the bear,all baby pink and fluffy, 'Jade this is the cutest! I love you!'

I walked around the school grounds,searching for my girls.If only we had a place that we'd meet up every recess and lunch.

As I turned the corner,I saw him,leaning up against the tree swaying in the light wind.He was smoking yet again.But even though its disgusting,I don't care.I really like this boy. 

I could tell by the way my heart beats harder when I see him,my cheeks heat up when he looks at me and how my body trembles when he speaks to me.

I approached the boy quietly.i was quite nervous as we hadn't seen or said a word to one another in 5 days.

'Zayn.' I spoke,ending the silence. 

I watched as he turned to me,and put his cigaret out.I took in every beautiful feature in his face,and how much I missed seeing this. 

He took a step towards me,and continued leaning on the tree,his body towering over mine,but I wasn't as scared as I thought I was.

My body began shaking as he touched my left cheek, 'Your bruise has almost faded.' He spoke,slightly rubbing me cheek with his thumb.I almost wanted to close my eyes and fall asleep.His touch was soothing,and comfortable.

I have him a slight nod and a smile,'So's yours.'

I watched as he nodded,his new hair slowly swaying in the wind.i loved his new messy-like hair.i just wanted to reach up and tousle it.but I can't.

I took in a deep,shaky breath,readying myself for whatever may come.

'So Zayn.Theres something I want to give you,to show you thanks for helping me on Saturday,and well...' I trailed off,the nerves finally getting the better of me.

'Hmm?' He leaned in,a small smile on his face.

'I uh-uhmm...I wanted to....Give you this.' I reached out my arm,a box of chocolates with a Rose and note attached in my hand. I looked down at the ground,too afraid to look up as the silence was scary.

'Perrie...I-'

'Zayn I really like you,and I just,I'm too nervous to express my feelings,but I kind of am an-'