Chapter 6:

Chapter 6:

I didn't go to school for the rest of the week,well,pretty much just Friday. 

I wasn't sobbing in my bedroom all day.I was thinking everything over,trying to clear my head yet again.i told mum I didn't feel well.i hate lying to her.

Confusion ran through my mind.One minute Zayns kissing me,and then he says he can't be with me.

The image of Zayns face after our kiss yesterday filled my heart with sadness.i could see all the regret in his eyes.

I screamed into my pillow out of frustration.Why Zayn of all people did I have to fall in love with. 

Of course I wished I'd have an interesting school life this year,but I didn't wish for it to be complicated like this!

I found myself walking a familiar track.I had asked One of Zayns close friends,Harry for his address.I needed to see Zayn,and at least talk to him.i want to know more.Maybe I'm being to curious...

I took a look at the strip of paper I used to write the address on.I looked up at the house in front of me.The numbers matched.

I opened the rather creaky gate,walking through the dead grass that looked like it hadn't been mowed in years.I began walking up the wooden stairs that lead to the door.The sound was uncomfortable.i was afraid I'd fall through the step.And that I did.

Shit.

I pulled my leg a couple of times,scratching it as it was yanked out.I now had a red leg.yay.

I took in a large nervous,shaky breath,and reached for the door,curling my fingers into a fist. 

I nervously tapped the wood blocking me from Zayn.

'Coming!' I heard a voice faintly shout.

My heart began beating faster as I could hear footsteps from the other side of the door.

As the door creaked open,I saw Zayn. He looked rather shocked at my presence. 

I gave him a nervous smile,hoping to ease the awkwardness.

'What are you doing here?' He questioned,his head leaning back inside,like he was looking or something.

'I want to talk.' I stated,palms gripping either side of my oversized jumper.

I watched as a large frown formed on his scary,yet perfect face. 

Just as he was about to speak,a faint Bell rang.Zayn stepped back, 'COMING JUS-' He cut himself off with a quiet curse word,before he shuffled into the house.

As he began walking inside,he turned to me,and stared me down.

'Don't.Come here.Ever Again.' He commanded rushing off down the hall.

I stood there for a moment,and before I knew it,my feet were travelling through Zayns house.I listened to the small talk coming from the back room.I quietly tip-toed to the room.

My eyes scanned the room,until I saw Zayn,lifting a woman from a Wheelchair and onto her bed.I watched as he tucked her under the old fashioned blankets and lightly kissed her forehead,Signalling her something before turning to me,his eyes widened.

'Zayn,I-' i was cut off by Zayn pushing past me,and running outside.I rushed after him,stumbling as I reached the outdoors. I searched for Zayn,finding him throwing random objects at a broken car sitting in his driveway.

I watched in shock as he angrily bashed the car with the baseball bat he found on the ground,angrily groaning at each hit.

'Z-ZAYN STOP!' I rushed over to his side,pulling him away from the damaged car, 'WHAT'S WRONG!' I grabbed both his tensed shoulders,grip tight.