22

You had everything planned.

Everyone was ready to leave. You pulled the ring box out of your pocket. You opened it and took the ring taking a look at it.

You grabbed a blank necklace and put the ring on it. You put the necklace on your neck and looked around to double check your team.

Everyone was done and waiting for you. Charlie was also there, talking to Quackity not far away from you. You started walking out of area you were camping at, back on to the main street.

Quackity and Charlie saw you leaving, Alex catched up to you as you walked passed the water fountains. "I'll miss you Mi novia." He said.

"I won't. And don't call me that." You said.
"I will miss you too Y/N from Oakstone!" Charlie said.
"Yes I'll miss you." You said and with that you nudged your horse into a sprint. Leaving Quackity behind. You looked back to see him standing there.

He really thought you'll ever miss him? He is so naive to think such things. Although you hated him, his attitude started to grow on you just a teensy bit.

You were leaving Las Nevadas now, and you were out of the desert. It wasn't a long path until you can leave this shitty place. You kept your pace and was pretty fastly at Tubbos house.

Then slowly back on the wooden path over the pond and under the remains of the Community house. Tubbo told you about it, he said what happened to it but you weren't listening.

And in about a minute you were at the very place you entered.

The plan is to go to a smaller village you saw on the way here, kill some residents and get a head that looks like Quackity.

You also needed to get some wealthy stuff because if the king won't fall for this whole fake head, you'll be poor like a mouse in a church.

This stupid king. You needed to get a grip on his balls if you want this. Mister man has some issues with you but you can keep him in his place everything will be fine.

Or it won't you can't see the future.

Although it would be nice to stay alive for a little while at least for a couple more weeks. You're too young to die anyways, you have so many villages to raid and many more people to kill.

It's strange to think that only a a couple years ago you were basically the richest Pillager tribe in the kingdom and now you're struggling to raid something.

Maybe once you could team up like in the Big Raid. That'd get you so much money just like in the old days. "There's the village." Yelena pointed out the lights and the small houses.
"Give me the horn." You said. Yelena handed you the Goat horn.

You haven't done this in a while.

You blowed into the horn that made the raider signal. You were entering the village. Everyone was running around like headless chickens. One of them will be headless in a minute.

Your people jumped off their horses and kicked the doors of the little houses in. You jumped off your own horse landing in front of a house. You grabbed your axe and hit the door making a hole in it. You ripped it open and walked in.

There was a man in the corner covering his face.

You kneeled down and grabbed his hands to see his face. You lifted his head by the chin to look at his features. He had black hair and brown eyes. It's like you were looking Quackity in the eyes.

Well not really but close enough.

"Oh don't worry doll, it'll only hurt for a second." You said.

You stood up and with a swift move you beheaded him. You grabbed the head by the hair and walked out of the house.

You called for your horse and and grabbed the horn again, blowing in it and quickly sprinting out of the village. You had the hand in your lap, it was bleeding all over the saddle.

It did look like Quackity, but that didn't really matter. The illustrations of him on the posters didn't match what he looked like anyways.

"You got the head?" Yelena asked galloping up next to you.
"Yep. He just needs a little shaping." You said and clipped your axe back on your belt and grabbed a knife.

You digged the knife into his head dragging it down just like Quackity's scar. You also knocked the teeth out, the one that Quackity had as a gold one. And completely popped out the left eye of its socket to make it a little more realistic.

You pulled out a white cloth and wrapped the head in. You made the knot with the corners of the cloth and tied it on your saddle.

You weren't far from your old clearing now, but that wasn't exactly where you were heading. You were planning on getting to Mellowstone today.

You couldn't waste any more time with this quest, it was over anyways.

If you die you die, there's not much you could do. You just wanted this over with. And even if everything goes bad and you die, will it matter? No. Why? Because you're dead. Someone who is dead doesn't have to worry about anything.

You were walking up on the secret paths, where traveling to anywhere was easier and faster.

If you wanted to make it today you'd go on the secret paths. That's why you're going on the secret paths. Because they're secret.

"You sure this'll work?" Puffy asked.

"No I'm never sure about anything." You said reassuring them that you have no idea what will happen next.

You liked the idea of dying right now, it felt like it anyways. You didn't quite understand what is happening but you had a small feeling that you are about to be in a small amount of trouble.