Chapter 1: Curiosity

It was a peaceful day in Ninjago at the Monastery. Kai, Jay, Laval, and Cragger were outside training by karate-chopping bricks. Kai and Laval then chopped a brick in half.

"See?" Kai said.

"A single brick? I can break more than that." Jay said.

"Please, I can chop more than you

"Please, I can chop more than you." Cragger said. Jay goes to eat his cookie only for Kai to swipe it away and eat it.

"Hey!" Jay said.

"Prove it then. The ninja who can break the most bricks gets to have the last cookie." Kai said holding out the dish with the cookie.

"Unless you guys can't do it?" Laval teased

"Unless you guys can't do it?" Laval teased. Jay and Cragger nodded in agreement.

"Deal!" They said. So they began to break bricks to see who will win.

"3 bricks!" Jay said as he chops them in half. Cragger then chops 4 bricks.

"4 bricks!" Cragger said as he chopped them.

"5 brick!" Kai said as he chops them.

"7 bricks!" Laval said as he chops the bricks.

"20!" Jay shouts as he lightning chops the bricks.

"50!" Laval shouts as he chops them with his sand powers.

"70!" Cragger shouts as he chops them with his acid poison.

"101!" Kai shouts as he flame chops them. Kai was the winner! Just as Jay hands the cookie to Kai, Master Wu burst open.

"What is happening?!" Master Wu asked as he walks out. The four look at Master Wu.

"Oh, uh it's just. Uh..." Kai stumbled.

"Uh training! Getting extra practicing in, you know!" Jay said.

"Ninjas never quit!" Cragger said as a brick fell.

"But the courtyard... where did you even get all these bricks?" Wu asked. The four ninja then look at the empty gap in the wall.