Just get out of my way..

Trophy had woken up early like always. He always got up around 6 am for his early morning jog, but he just couldn't bring himself to get out of bed. He just stared at ceiling, letting the second tick by. He felt glued to his bed, just forced to sit there. Tissues was still sleeping, and he was pretty sure no one else in the hotel was awake either. Well, maybe OJ. He had always liked to wake up early to get a head start on paperwork.

 After a excruciatingly long time, he was able to pull himself up to sit on his bed. He looked to the clock on his bedside desk, looking at the time. 7am..? He was sitting in his bed for a hour?  He scoffed under his breath. Mostly everyone would be up by now and his whole day would be thrown off course.

 "Shit.." He quietly whispered, getting up. He went to his door, walking out into the hallway and looking around to see if anyone else was there. And much to his luck, there was. Cheesy was stood by his door, rubbing his eyes sleepily. That damn comedian. He was actually a bit surprised that Cheesy was up, Trophy had always thought of him as the type to sleep in. Cheesy looked up from rubbing his eyes to Trophy. Shit.. 

 "Oh! Trophy! Good morning! Your looking bright  as ever! Heh, get it?" He chuckled a bit at his own joke, smiling at Trophy. "Yea yea- I get it-" He rolled his eyes. He didnt have time to sit here and listen to Cheesy's terrible jokes. He had already wasted to much time. "Come on, loosen up a bit Trophy! You need it." Cheesy said, staring at Trophy. Trophy scoffed, pushing past Cheesy to walk to the dining room "Yea, whatever. Just get out of my way, okay?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Trophy sat down on the couch in the living room. He hadn't eaten anything for breakfast, he just wasn't feeling any hungry. What was wrong with him today..? He had felt sick to his stomach almost all day. Was he coming up with something..? He rubbed his neck a bit. He was strong. He couldn't be sick. It was probably just a small stomach bug. Maybe he ate something bad yesterday. Whatever it was, he was completely fine, and there was no reason to worry about it.

By this point, Cheesy had seen Trophy sitting by himself on the couch by himself, and decided to go and join him. He walked up to him, looking at Trophy, who seemed to be lost in thought. "Is this spot taken?" He asked, pointing to the seat next to Trophy. Trophy eyed Cheesy up and down. "Yea it is. But dont get comfy." He growled, narrowing his eyes at Cheesy. Why would he want to sit next to him..? Mostly everyone hated him. By this point, Cheesy had scooted onto the couch, sitting next to Trophy. Trophy seemed to be lost in thought again. "You all right there Trophy? You seem to be thinking about something real hard.." Cheesy asked, a bit concerned. Trophy looked over to Cheesy, glaring at him. "Its none of your concern. You should just leave me alone while you have the chance.." He said, getting up from the couch and walking off to his room, leaving Cheesy a bit dumbfounded still sitting on the couch.

________________________________________________________________________________

Word Count; 569

I have had this idea in my head forever man- it may seem a little boring at first but dont worry it gets way better. 

this chapter was named "emo bitch gets sad" for the longest time help-

I ALSO PUT A UNDERTALE REF IN THIS CHAPTER I WONDER IF ANYONE CAN FIND IT-