A life or death matter

⚠️TW: BLOOD, MENTIONS OF DEATH, HOMOPHOBIA, HANAHAKI DISEASE⚠️

________________________________________________________________________________

        Trophy slowly woke up, already having a massive headache. Everything hurt. And it was concerningly way worse. He couldn't even remember what happened last night. Before he even had timed to think, he clutched his throat, being thrown into a coughing fit. But this one was way more painful. He felt like he was going to die. He was shaking, which had ultimately woken up Cheesy. 

"Trophy?!? Are you okay? What happening??" He looked up at him with fear. He stared at the blood that had come from Trophy's mouth. "Shitshishitshit-" He jumped up, looking around in a hurry. What was he supposed to do? Who could even help him..? A thought popped into his head. Test tube! She must know about this! But he couldn't leave Trophy.. He sighed. he would have to. He gave Trophy one last glance, before running off to find her. 

________________________________________________________________________________

        The coughing had stopped a while back, but he was still in immense pain, and could barely think. He was sat back in Test tube's lab again, but now he wasn't alone. Cheesy had stuck with him every step of the way, holding onto his hand and not letting go. He kept casting nervous glances at Trophy, and it just made him feel worse. He just tried to focus on the small hope he had left. The small hope he would get better.

It wasn't long till Test tube came back, casting a worried glance at both at them. Trophy was still lost in his anxious thoughts, but Cheesy was listening attentively. "Alright. I did some more testing and I found some... not so good news.." She said, casting a nervous glance to Trophy, trying to catch his attention and pull him back to reality. "Well, ive found out the name and cause of the sickness. It's called Hanahaki disease and its caused by, well- in the simplest way, untold love. Hes basically dying because hes in love hasn't told them.. " She said, catching Cheesy's eyes.

"Oh- well- then all he has to do is confess and he'll get better?" Cheesy asked, looking to her hopefully. "Well yes, in theory yes, but if the love is unreciprocated, it could get worse.. Cheesy, he is already at the point that this second could be lethal to him. If he does confess and is rejected.. he wont survive."

Cheesy stared at Test tube and fear, then back to Trophy. "Well.. Cheesy.. if you do not mind, I need to speak with Trophy privately please." She said. Cheesy looked to Trophy with a worried look but let go of him, walking off. This made Trophy finally snap back to reality, with Test tube inches from his face. "Trophy." He shook a bit, pushing her back. "Okay first, personal space, second, what the fuck do you want." He growled

"You need to tell Cheesy your feelings, Trophy. This is quite literally a life or death situation." This caught Trophy off guard. "Wh- Test tube, I aint fucking gay." He said, getting defensive. "Alright alright Trophy- I get you have some personal issues and some internalized homophobia, but this is life or death. If you dont tell him, you will die. So you must go and find him now. I must be getting back to my work." She said, walking off, just leaving Trophy to try and process what just happened.

________________________________________________________________________________

Words; 569

Eat up yall, 2 chapters in one day

Next chapter is gonna be a hell of ride