Your doing this to yourself

⚠️TW: MENTIONS OF STARVATION, THROWING UP⚠️

________________________________________________________________________________

         Trophy was sat in the bathroom, sitting against the door. He hadn't come out in god knows how long. The coughing was non stop. The days were blurring together, and his mind was in a constant fog. His emotions were messed up too, constantly cycling through sadness and rage. Why couldn't Test tube hurry up? Couldn't she see that he was in pain?  He clutched his head. The coughing had subsided, but he knew it would be back. He couldn't remember that last time he had eaten.

He was starving, but he couldn't eat. He knew he'd just throw it up again. Thats what happened every time he tried to eat, so he just stopped eating. He just hoped it would get better. That someone would help him. That someone would save him.

He got up, walking out of the bathroom. He knew that it would take long before another fit of coughing started, but maybe he could at least try and rest. He was about to lay down on his bed when he heard a knock at the door. Great. He just couldn't get a break. He walked over to the door to look down at the person that stood there.

Cheesy. God dammit. He was the last person he wanted to see. But it was nice to see him again. He wouldn't admit it, but he had been thinking about him non stop. He was the only person who seemed to truly. Wasn't this normal? "Trophy! There you are! I was worried about you- People have been saying things and I thought I could catch you for dinner but you didnt come- So I made you a plate!" He said, making him finally notice the plate wrapped in saran wrap. 

"Oh- Right-" He smacked himself in the head in his mind. Rumors were sure to spread quickly in this place, especially with Salt and Pepper. "Just- Come on in-" He said, ushering Cheesy inside.
They both walked in, Trophy sitting down on his bed, and Cheesy sat the plate of food on the bedside table. "Its still warm y'know-" He said, looking up to Trophy before sitting next to him. "I'm not hungry." He said simply, looking away from Cheesy. The pain seemed to get worse the more he saw him.

Cheesy looked away. He didnt wanna push him. "Alright then. But uh- about the rumors.." Trophy sighed. He knew he wouldn't take a lie for a answer. " Yea. You probably heard that I had some sort sickness. Its true." He said, looking back to Cheesy, which just made his stomach hurt. "A sickness..? Is it bad? Whats happening to you?" He said, panic rising in his voice. "Calm down there. Its just a bit of coughing. And blood- And flowers-" He said, watching the fear grow in Cheesy's eyes.

"Blood?- Oh god- I should've been there for you!" He said, immediately grabbing onto Trophy and pulling him into a hug. "Hey hey- Its alright- I'm fine- Just a bit of a headaches is all-" He said, trying to calm Cheesy. "Its not okay! Your not okay! I'm your-" He cut himself off thinking. "I'm your friend, okay? I'm supposed to be there for you.." His heart sank. It felt wierd to be exposed. To people to know he wasn't okay. But it also felt nice, knowing that it didnt matter, at least to Cheesy.

"I'm sorry.." Cheesy said softly, still hugging Trophy. "Its okay. Really." He said. He felt exhausted. Something with being around Cheesy was just taking all of his energy, but it was also comforting. "Alright.. If you say so.." Thats all he heard, before drifting off into a dark, painless sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Words; 618

I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS CHAPTER

IVE HAD SO MANY OF THESE IDEAS JUST STUCK IN MY HEAD AND NOW I GOT TO WRITE THEM

WOOOO