A confession

It had been a long day. He had tried to sleep it off, but it never worked. He was just always in too much pain. Maybe he should listen to Test tube. But she didnt know what she was talking about. He wasn't gay. But the more he thought about it, the more the facts pushed against him. And she did say this was a life or death matter. Would he really die in such a pathetic way, just because he couldn't share some stupid feelings? No. He knew what he had to do, but he didnt feel ready. But would he ever feel ready? Probably not. So instead of just sitting here, waiting to die, he should get this over with. What was the worst thing that could happen?

________________________________________________________________________________

      It had took a while, but he had finally found Cheesy. Strangely, he was up on the rooftop. The only one who ever came up here. Cheesy turned back to see him. "Oh- Trophy- You done talking with Test tube..?" He said as Trophy sat down next to him. "Yea.. I did.." He said, looking to him. "Oh, what did she say..?" Trophy paused for a bit, before looking away. "She basically told me to confess.." Cheesy slightly got the hint. "Oh- Heh- Is that why your here..?"

He felt his whole face heat up, as Cheesy grabbed his face suddenly, making him look at him. "Dont worry, I love you too." He said, smiling at him. He was blushing rapidly, but he also felt like a large weight was lifted off of him. He loved someone. And he was loved back.

This may not be the most romantic thing, being on the edge of death, but it was okay. It wasn't exactly a happily ever after, but he was alright with that.

________________________________________________________________________________

Words; 301

A bittersweet ending to a bittersweet book

But dont worry, yall aint getting away just yet

ive got a bit of project coming up in the works..

Get ready.