It only gets worse

⚠️TW: BLOOD, HANAHAKI DISEASE⚠️

________________________________________________________________________________

It had been hours. Long, long hours. The coughing. The blood. The petals. It was horrible. But it had stopped. At least for now.. He sighed, slumping against the bath room door. Everything hurt and ached. His head was pounding. He was suddenly interrupted, being pushed onto the floor by the door opening, hitting his head on the floor. Great.

He got up, rubbing his head, not even paying attention to Tissues. "Uh- Trophy..?" Tissue was staring at Trophy, and the blood and petals that littered the floor. Trophy turned around looking to Tissues, then back to the bloody mess. "Shit- Tissues- Ill get this cleaned up-" He said, rubbing his neck. "But what about you..? What happened? Are you okay?"

There it was. The question he hoped he'd never hear. He couldn't answer at all. He couldn't lie, but he also couldn't tell the truth. He was stuck in a loop, and he couldn't say anything, except just stare at Tissues. Tissues looked around a bit then backed up a bit. "I'm gonna go grab someone to help-" Tissues said, walking off. "TISSUES WAIT-" He reached for Tissues, but he was already gone. Shit. This was bad. Really bad.

________________________________________________________________________________

He was sat on the counter of Test tubes lab. After Tissues had told OJ about what had happened, he had insisted the scientist preformed a check up. This was excruciating. The waiting. The awkwardness. And the pain. Everything he did or didnt do caused him pain. It was all pain. His thoughts were blurring together at this point. He couldn't focus at all. He didnt even notice Test tube was back. "Trophy..? You there..?" She waved her hand in front of his face, snapping him back to reality.

"Yea yea- I'm here." He shrugged. "Alright, so I ran some test and theres not much I could find. I did find out that the flowers growing in your pharynx are a sub species of the Rosaceae that can make a-" She was starting to ramble on about her science shit. "Yea yea four eyes. First of all, English please? Second of all, I dont wanna know about the stupid flowers, I want them out." He said, cutting her off.

"Well I was going to explain before I rudely interrupted that the flowers are a highly invasive species, like weeds, and it would take a long time of test to find out to remove it, and even with that, there is a high chance you could be left with permanent scarring or damages to your throat. And there is a likely chance that the surgery could not go well and-" He knew where this was going, and he didnt like it. "Alright alright you nerd, I get it, I'm stuck with the flowers for now, hooray." He said sarcastically, hoping off the counter. "Is that all? Can I go now?"

"Yes I suppose you may go" She said walking off. All of this felt almost surreal. He hated this. Everyone would know he was weak. He would be exposed. He hated this feeling. He hated all of these feelings. Hopefully it would just pass over. Maybe it would get better. It had to.

________________________________________________________________________________

Words; 526

AHHAHAHHAHA

yea it aint getting better man.

it really aint

I might write another story while im writing this cus like-

i have so many ideas