Singing Valkyries, And Concert, And Inheritance

-Recap-

Three things occurred last chapter:

First, Ankh's reunion with his old companions.

Second, Hina revealing that the Kougami foundation is searching for someone someone to inherit OOO.

Third, Izumi Eiji, Izumi Hina's son, transforming into OOO, and encountered the singing valkyries Amou Kanade, and Kazanari Tsubasa.

-Recap End-

It is now morning in the restaurant, Cous Coussier, where people can hear sounds of arguing inside.

BANG!!!

Well what people hopefully thought was an argument.

BANG!!!

Another large bang originated within the restaurant as a loud voice shouted from within the restaurant.

Hina: EIJI COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!!!

BANG!!!

Hina: YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLAINATION FOR GOING OUT LATE AT NIGHT JUST TO COME BACK HOME AS OOO!!!

BANG!!!

Eiji: AHHHHH!!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!

BANG!!

Hina: AND YOU TOO ANKH!!!

BANG!!!

Ankh: ARGH!!! WHAT DID I DO?!

BANG!!!

Hina: YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TURNED EIJI INTO OOO!!!

BANG!!!

Inside the restaurant an angry Hina, with angry fists at the ready, is currently chasing a terrified Eiji and Ankh throughout the restaurant, with Eiji also running from Ankh with the OOO driver in his hand.

At the side both Chiyoko and a bandaged up Date were sitting at a table far away from them eating breakfast.

Date: They're really going at it, huh?

Chiyoko: Well what you expect, ever since Eiji-chan passed away she's been protective of her family, and when Shingo-chan passed away in that noise attack a few years ago, she's been overly protective of Eiji-kun. And now...

Date: And now here he is planning on inheriting OOO, and fight the Noise.

Chiyoko: Speaking of which how did his first battle as OOO go?

Date then wears an uneasy look on his face as he scratches the back of his neck nervously, which earned a curious look from Chiyoko.  

Date: Well it was good for the most part...

Chiyoko: Most part?

Date: Well you see after Eiji took care of the Noises that surrounded us, well...  Theat's when things got difficult..

Chiyoko: Difficult how?

Date: Well let's start at the beginning of the battle....

(Flashback)

OOO Driver(A/N: Decided to let the sounds from the driver): Taka! Tora! Batta! Ta-To-Ba! Tatoba! Tatoba!!!

Eiji was engulfed in a bright light as the OOO armor appeared on him. OOO shot his head up as he entered his fighting stance getting ready to fight the Noise that had surrounded him. Then OOO charges towards the Noise as the Noises charges at him too.  OOO punches at a Noise pushing it back and causing it to dissolve into oblivion.