2 Years/Life After/Rider vs Valkeryie

3 Thing happened last chapter.....

First is discovering the aftermath of the concert battle, second is the official meeting of Eiji and Tsubasa, and lastly Eiji learning what it means to be OOO

Story:

2 years had passed since the fateful concert, and now a fully recovered Hibiki  can be seen on top of top of a tree, with a cat in her arm. Hibiki is now wearing a Lydian academy uniform that consist of a dark blue coat, with red lines around it, a white polo under the coat, a red neck tie around the neck, and a dark blue plaque short-skirt.

Hibiki: whimpers.... I can't believe this happened again!....

VROOOOOMMMMMM.....

The sound of a motorcycle engine can be heard stopping catching Hibiki's attention. Hibiki looks to find a person on a modified Honda VT 750 C2B Shadow Black Spirit arriving to see her stuck in the tree.

 Hibiki looks to find a person on a modified Honda VT 750 C2B Shadow Black Spirit arriving to see her stuck in the tree

 The person had a helmet on, wearing a red jacket with a black shirt underneath, and dark blue pants. The person looks at Hibiki, before moving his visor to reveal the eyes of one Izumi Eiji. Hibiki smiles at the appearance of Eiji. Eiji looks at Hibiki, before he laughs at the girl for her current situation, Hibiki sees this and pouts.

Hibiki: Moooouuuuu! Eiji-kun you don't have to laugh at me.

Eiji: Tell that to the situation you're in.

Hibiki: Geeeezzzzz, just help me down already!

Eiji: Ok. Ok, here.

Eiji offers his aid in getting the girl down. Once Hibiki was on the ground Eiji was about to ask the cream-colored hair girl why she was up there, until he saw the cat in her arms.

Eiji: Seriously Hibiki, again?

Hibiki: Don't look at me like that!

Hibiki was putting the cat back on the ground, with Eiji giving he a knowing look.

Hibiki: You, Mister 'Help Anyone Within My Reach' don't ge to judge me.

Eiji: Hey! That's my family's philosophy.

Hibiki: A weird philosophy, but still I kinda understand it.

Hibiki smiles with a hopeful look, Eiji sees the look she has on her face and smiles. He puts his hands in his pocket and walks toward his bike.

Eiji: Here!

Hibiki: Huh?

Hibiki catches a helmet, that was thrown to her by Eiji.

Eiji: I'll give you a ride to Lydia academy. You're already late, but we don't want to piss off your teacher even more.

Hibiki: Right.....

The two quickly get on Eiji's bike, with Hibiki tightly hugging Eiji's waist, as the young man heads off toward to Hibiki's school.

(Later)