Section Two, Hibiki Transformed, Fight

(Section Two Headquarters)

Alarms were ringing around the headquarters, with Genjuro managing the staff of Section Two as Tsubasa was standing by the side and Ryoko on one of the computers.

Genjuro: Ok, everyone calm down, what's the current status?

S. Worker 1: Noise has been confirmed appearing downtown.

Genjuro: Have everyone evacuated the area yet?

S. Worker 1: Almost, we had a mother reporting her child is still missing.

Genjuro: Ok, what else?

Ryoko: Genjuro we're detecting a relic activation within the area.

Genjuro: A relic? What is it? Can we identify it?

Ryoko: Wait, I'm analyzing the relic's signature to identify a match.

S. Worker 1: Sir we have a match on the relic, casting over to the main monitor.

After a few seconds everyone in the room was shocked, as the words indicating the relic appeared on screen. Everyone could only stare as the word 'GUNGNIR' appeared on screen

Genjuro: Ho-How?

Tsubasa: 'Kanade's-!'

(Downtown, With OOO)

OOO was shocked, as he saw his friend transformed into some form of armor.

OOO: What did you do?

Hibiki: I- I don't know. All I wanted to do was help you when I-kya!

Hibiki panicked as a Noise snuck up on them and attempted to attack her. By reflex Hibik closed her eyes in fear andi had pulled her fist back and attempted to punch it.

Hibiki: Huh?

After a while nothing happened, causing Hibiki to slowly open her eyes. As she slowly opened her eyes, she was surprised to find the Noise that attempted to attack her had slowly disintegrated.

Hibiki: Ho-How did I-?

OOO: Ho-How did you-?

Hibiki/OOO: Do that?

(Opening)

Hibiki could only stare at her hands, as she was still in shock over what she had done.

Hibiki: How did I-?

Just as Hibiki was questioning her new transformation a Noise had snuck up on her and attempted to attack her.

OOO: Watch out!

Hibiki: KYA!!!

OOO was quick with his reaction as he gets in front of Hibiki and proceeds to use his Kamakiri Arm blades to block the Noise.

OOO: Ha!

OOO pushes the Noise back and shoots out electricity through the horns he had in his suit. The electricity destroyed a large number of the Noise, leaving only a few left.

Electricity courses throughout OOO's body, causing him to grunt in pain and drop on one knee.

Hibiki: OOO-san

Hibiki ran towards OOO and attempted to help him up.

OOO: I'm fine.... I'm fine.....

OOO dismisses her attempt to aid him to calm her down, however the backlash of using the Gatakiriba combo is finally getting to him.