✏yuji itadori

summary : train ride w/ yuji
--------------
"mmh.."

you awoke, feeling yuji's head fall onto your shoulder. you yawned.

yuji slowly opened his eyes on impact.

"are we there yet?"

you shook your head, causing yuji to quietly groan.

"why did gojo-sensei have to send us to tokyo to fight a boring ass grade 4 curse?"

you ran your hands through yuji's hair.

"it's probably just more training. we both need work on our cursed energy"

"yeah, but still! the air could kill that curse"

you chuckled.

"let's just hope that the place has one of sukuna's fingers"

yuji nodded as the train pulled to a stop. you both got off and searched for the place of the curse.

"tokyo is a big place, trying to find the curse is going to take forever"

you glanced around the path, shivering at a certain point.

"you okay?"

you nodded.

"it just means that we're close"

ten minutes later, you both finally found it.

"alright, since it's an apartment building, you'll check downstairs, i'll check upstairs"

you nodded.

"i'll call you if i need to"

"as will i. one more thing before we split, though"

yuji kissed your cheek, causing a shade of pink to dust over your cheeks.

"be safe"

after that, you both ran inside, going your seperate ways.

you searched downstairs looking for the curse. no matter where you looked, you couldn't seem to find it.

"where the hell.."

you were suddenly grabbed from behind, hands covering your entire face as you were slowly pulled into somewhere. you mentally panicked.
'what the hell just grabbed me?? is this the curse? it seems strong! i can barely breathe!'

you attempted to call out for yuji, but your lack of breath and the curse's hands on your face made it impossible.

yuji had searched the entire upstairs and hasn't seen the curse.

"still nothing. i wonder if y/n's found it yet"

yuji headed downstairs, looking for you.

"n/n! where are you?!"

he couldn't find you, slowly but surely becoming worried over time. he suddenly felt the same shiver that you had felt before you two came here.

yuji turned to a nearby wall, narrowing his eyebrows in determination.

"in this wall, huh?"

he moved back, running towards the wall and kicking a hole in it. he continued kicking at the hole until it became big enough for him to go through it.

"N/N!"

you saw you being absorbed by the curse. yuji pulled out his demon knife that satoru gave to him. he then ran over and stabbed the curse with it, being careful not to stab you.

the curse began dying, which is when yuji grabbed you and left the building.

he looked at you.

"you hurt? any wounds or blood?"

yuji examined you, sighing in relief as he found nothing wrong.
you breathed heavily.

"yeah..i'm fine..! thank..you, yuji"

"yeah, no problem"

he kissed your forehead as he started walking back to the train station with you in his arms.

"i'm going to kill gojo-sensei for making us do this"

yuji laughed.

"mind if i join you?"

you nodded.

"the more the merrier"

after half an hour, the two of you arrived at the train station, getting on a training and making your way back to jujutsu high.
=============
✨👁️👄👁️✨