✏sukuna

summary : deal with the devil

c/t - curse technique
------------------
your eyes slowly opened, being met with red hues.
'is this hell..?'

you sat up, exhaling.
'can't believe that curse almost killed me! then again, it was a special grade, even more powerful than me'

you stood up, looking at your surroundings. when you turned around, you saw a throne made of bones and skulls, followed by a guy sitting on top of it. you scowled.
'sukuna. this must be his domain expansion, must've been in control of itadori's body at the time'

"what the hell do you want?!"

he stood from his throne, walking towards me.

"i'm here to make a deal with you."

"then i immediately refuse. c/t!"

you ran towards sukuna using your technique. he dodged, grabbed the back of your shirt, and slammed you onto the ground. you groaned in pain, laying on the ground until the pain subsided.

sukuna sat on your back.

"you're a bit of a curse yourself, aren't you, l/n?"

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME, SUKUNA!!"

you attempted to use your technique once more, punching him this time. it had barely fazed him.

he glared at you.

"i suggest that we team up once more. i'm the king of curses and you're a weak little punk who just barely classifies as a special grade."

you struggled underneath him, trying to get him off. sukuna frowned.

"you haven't changed one bit. you're still bitching."

you hit his side, causing him to jolt.

"get the hell off."

sukuna looked forward, huffing quietly.

"you know, i expected a little more of a welcome after not seeing your husband for a cenntenial or so"

he rested his chin on his hand as he spoke, unamused.

"you must be dreaming if you think i'd ever want to see a bastard like you ag- OI"

sukuna had hit your head.

"shut up, we're getting offtrack and i need to regain my train of thought"

he went silent as you muttered and rubbed your head.

"ah yes, the deal. if it makes you feel better about taking it, i'll allow you to make the terms"

you thought.
'i have to see what he wants first if i'm taking anything from him'

"what're exactly are you trying to do?"

"to have control again, idiot! i need you to eat my fingers, keep them away from that brat and the others. there's still fifteen fingers left. if you eat more fingers than itadori, i'll have more power in your body than i do in his. therefore, when i take control of yours, i'll have a higher chance of not only beating those first years, but also satoru gojo"

you just stared at him.
'i can possibly turn the tables on him, especially if he's letting me make the terms"

you sighed.

"fine, but first, get the hell off of me so i can explain my terms"

sukuna smirked.

"no, you look cute laying under me"

you growled.

"you're squishing my FUCKING lungs, asshole!!"

sukuna lowly chuckled as he stood. you stood up, popping your back.

"one, you will not hurt anybody, including the body itself, when using my body. two, you will only use my body when i'm sleeping. three, don't do any crazy shit in my body. four, don't go popping up on my face when i'm around the kids and gojo. got it?"

sukuna looked down at you.

"deal."

the two of you shook hands, sealing the deal.

"now let me out of here, everybody probably thinks i'm dead"

sukuna rolled his eyes.

"you're still bitching. it's starting to get on my nerves"

"yeah, yeah, you said that during the marriage, now it's starting to get on my nerves"

sukuna went back onto his throne, smirking down at you.

"i'll be waiting~"

he spoke mockingly.

just moments later..you woke up again.
===========
😈