☆ TOJI FUSHIGURO ☆

"BETTING ON RACES AGAIN, fushiguro?" you asked as you approached the male. toji glanced back at you. "it's actually impressive how dedicated you are to get money" you added, sitting next to him. "you gonna go on a tangent?" toji questioned. "no. just putting things into perspective" you replied.

"then why are you here? shouldn't you be out exorcising curses, sorcerer?" you pouted, looking at toji. "if i'm a sorcerer, why haven't you killed me yet? isn't that your whole thing?"

you chuckled, toji's silence speaking volumes. "aww, got a soft spot for me, fushiguro~?" you teased as you leaned on your hand while looking at him. a grin formed on his lips. "nah. you'd be useless if you died" he stated bluntly, surprising you. it was his turn to chuckle now.

"that's a look on you. i'm kidding, a little bit anyways." toji stood from spot. "i'm getting some takoyaki. you comin' with?" you gave a small pout as you walked off with toji. "you're an asshole" "and you're an annoying brat that needs to be tamed." that last line left you speechless, toji giving you a sly smirk.

☆☆☆

toji watched the race on the television in the restaurant. you ate your takoyaki, occasionally glancing between your phone and the tv. "race isn't looking too good, fushiguro" you said as you pointed to the screen. he looked, clearly irritated. the male picked up the takoyaki with his chopsticks and ate it.

you sighed, pulling your wallet from your pocket. "how much did you bet?" you asked. "$70" "it couldn't just be $20, huh?" you huffed, holding the money out to toji.

he rose an eyebrow. but hey, who was he to turn down cash? toji took it and shoved it into his pocket. "what, you feeling bad for me?" he asked, stuffing another takoyaki into his mouth. "no, but think about it. you wouldn't have lost your money in the first place if you weren't gambling" you told him.

"ah, that explains it..you paid me to tell me a life lesson" "yeah, don't expect any more money from me. can't have you extorting me" you replied. silence fell upon the two of you within moments.

"and you're an annoying brat that needs to be tamed."

the line slithered its way back into your head. tamed? you weren't some fucking dog! "by the way, what the hell did you mean by the tamed thing?" you asked. "hm?" toji hummed, seemingly confused. "you said that i was an annoying brat that needs to be tamed. what do you mean by tamed, fushiguro?"

"oh, that. you seriously don't get it? a child would've understood it" he spoke. "my bad for not understanding, i don't know every god damn thing!" you replied as you set your chopsticks down.

toji rolled his eyes before looking at you. he licked his lips, another grin appearing.

"wanna find out?"

☆☆☆☆☆

in my jujutsu kaisen and chainsaw man era fr
next toji oneshot will probably be nsfw??