Chapter 2: A New Ghost in Town

Morgan's POV
I woke up to my alarm bright and early. I shut it off and very hesitantly got up to get ready for my first day at Casper High.
I put on a little eyeliner with mascara and wore a black, polka dotted dress.
~Casper High~
I walked up to the two big doors that led into my new high school.
I closed my eyes and sighed as I opened the door.
It was like a madhouse.
Jocks stuffing geeks into lockers, popular girls doing their make up.
I was considering turning back when I saw three teenagers standing at the end of the hallway.
One of them had a red hat and orange shirt on, he was fiddling with this PDA thing.
Next to him was a boy with dark hair and blue beautiful eyes.
They were also talking to this girl who had a goth style on.
I looked at my phone and realized that first period was gonna start soon.
I rushed to the office to get my schedule and made my way to my first period, Mr.Lancer.
When I walked he welcomed me and told me to sit next to the blue eyed boy I saw in the hallway.
"Hi, I'm Danny." He spoke when I sat down.
"I'm Morgan, nice to meet you."
Mr.Lancer began his lesson, breaking our conversation.
The bell for my last class finally rang.
I walked out the double doors when I heard a familiar voice call my name.
"Hey, Danny right?"
"Yeah, I was just wondering if you would like to hang out with me and my friends at the Nasty Burger."
I accepted the invitation.
"Here's my number, if u need anything." Danny said politely while writing down his number.
~The Nasty Burger~
I sat in a booth with Danny and his friends, Sam and Tucker. The food was actually good for the name being 'The Nasty Burger'. "Sorry to cut this short, but I really have to go. I have to go do something."
"Oh, ok. See you later."
I immediately left.
Danny's POV
"oh, ok. See you later." I told her before she took off in a rush.
That was weird.
Why did she run off so quick all of a sudden.
My ghost sense went off, well, no time to think about it now.
"We have company guys." I said to Sam and Tucker.
I ran into the bathroom so I could go ghost.
I went intangible and flew through the roof.
I looked around, practically turning in circles, trying to find the ghost, yet none in sight.
I finally found the ghost, skulker, but when I did, another ghost was fighting him.
It was a girl ghost with white hair, green eyes, and an outfit similar to mine.
When the fight was over I asked her who she was.
Her name is Morgan Casper, after I told her my name she said she had to go and flew off.
She looked so familiar.
~My house~
"Today when I was looking for the ghost someone was already fighting him, her name is Morgan Casper." I told Sam and Tucker.
"I would be on the look out, who knows who she is an why she is here." Sam warned. ----------------- ----------------------------------------- A/N
Hey loves I have been having a lot of trouble with ideas but I'm trying. Please continue reading and get those read numbers up, it really keeps me motivated. Anyways who's the new ghost? That was weird how all of a sudden Morgan had to run off. Please give me feedback and continue reading it means a lot. Love you guys.