Chapter 10: Vlad For Mayor?

-- I have been putting this off and I am so sorry. I have been putting it off and off. But here it is---

Danny's POV (After School)

"Hey Morgan." I greeted her as I approached her locker. "Hi Danny." She smiled. "Are Sam and Tucker meeting us at your house?" She asked

"Yeah. I wonder what was up with Sam yesterday?"

"I don't know."

~Danny's House in lab(Sam's POV)~

We all hopped into the Specter Speeder and made our way to Wisconsin. Vlad has something up his sleeve and it was up to us to figure it out. We parked little ways from the hybrids' mansion. Morgan and Danny picked us up and flew us in the lab, keeping us intangible so we can watch over him secretly.

"Ha, it's finally perfect! Now the town of Amity Park will have no choice but to elect me as their leader!" Vlad boomed in his lab.

"What's finally perfect?" I asked as we revealed ourselves. Vlad Masters changed into his ghost half, Vlad Plasmius, and quickly shot a pink-plasma Ray. Danny formed a shield before it could hit any of us.

Morgan tries to shoot an ecto-ball, was midway stopped when Vlad Plasmius trapped us in a floating, green orb.
"This hear is a bomb that was constructed and financed by me!" He spoke proudly. "It has enough power to destroy the entire town. The choice of wether it destroys the town is theirs. If they all agree to me being their dictator and give me all their money then I will dispose of it."

"What do you even want with our town? Aren't you a multi-billionaire in Wisconsin?" Sam asks, arms crossed, clearly annoyed.

"Power, child, Power! I know I am destined to rule. Even if that means starting with ruling your pathetic town." He spat. "And I don't Need you brats getting in the way." He moved the orb into this huge, clear container and we all fell to the floor. "So you will have to stay here until my plan is complete. You can't phase or blast your way out of it by the way, TaTa!" He said as he phased through the ceiling, waving and chuckling evilly.

-- A/N Hi loves! I'm so sorry it's been so long, but I think my updates will be a lot more often because I'm gonna start updating on my phone instead of my laptop. THIS BOOK HAS 1k READS!! THANK YOU! I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!! I never thought I would get this many reads! That is a real motivation booster, I promise I will update soon. Let me know what you though of this chappie! VOTE, COMMENT, AND RATE! BYE <3 ---