Chapter 6: Captured

Danny's POV

I tried to fly the portal, but it closed right in front of my face. I quickly flew to Vlad's mansion, praying that's where she was and that she was okay. I landed quietly behind Vlad's house.

I phased though the wall and started searching for the stolen mistress. When I got to the lab I saw something truly terrifying. Morgan was unconscious strapped to an examination table, bruises on her face and arms. While Vlad's back was turned I became visible and shot my ghost ray at him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I yelled and shot at him more.

He just fought back leaving my question unanswered. We fought for what seemed like hours, green and pink ghost rays flying everywhere. Vlad shot his pin ecto-disks, sending me flying into a wall. Two balls rolled my way and started spewing pink smoke. "Sweet dreams Daniel." And I blacked out.------------------------------------------------------A/N Hi loves! How are you? I hope ya'll are good. I know this I like the shortest chapter ever, please don't hate me:( I will be giving you a longer update next time okay!!! Anyways....I wonder what's gonna happen to Morgan and Danny. Thank you so much for reading even though its a super short filler(I promise next update will be longer). I love ya'll so much! Bye!