Chapter 14: You know you love her when you let her go...

(Hi loves! I know it's been SOOO long since I updated but thank u so much for everyone of you that stay and encourage me. Prepare for mega feels!!)
Danny's POV
I heard a muffled voice, "Danny! Danny are you okay?! Danny please answer me!" It sounded like Sam.

I slowly cracked my eyes open, Sam's voice shouting my name going in and out. I fluttered my eyes open, "Sam?" my cracked voice came out. "Danny!" She spoke nasally, tears one after one, streaming down her face. My head pounding, every muscle felt like it was being stabbed by a million blades all at once as I tried to sit up.

I managed to get up, slow and painfully, with the help of Sam. I noticed I changed back to my human form. I sit for a moment, taking everything in when- "WHERE'S MORGAN?!?!"I panicked.

What if she's hurt? Or worse...dead? Questions running wild through my head like a horse who was just finally set free into the world.

"She, um, well" She bit her lip as she started to tear up. "Where is she?!" I could feel a lump growing in my throat as I spoke. "She is at the hospital in the ghost zone Danny." A single tear fell from her eye. "S-She's dying"

My eyes burning, my heart hurting, the lump in my throat rising. I couldn't hold it back any longer, tears started streaming down my face. My vision was blurry.

"Take me to her!" I told Sam. "I need to see her!"
                        ~~~
I limped to her bed side as fast as I could. She was lying there, eyes closed almost lifeless.

"Morgan are you okay?! how do you feel?!" She didn't respond.

     I grabbed her hand and sat down beside her. I kissed it and put its back against my cheek, I felt a tear roll down onto my hand.

      "You can't leave me, I care too much about you." The tears multiplied and ran even faster down my cheeks and onto the bed sheet.

     "Since the day I met you I fell in love, I knew I wanted you to be mine."
I took a ring out of my pocket, and fumbled with it in my free hand.

Flashback..

(At the jewelers)
     "Dude, is that the ring your gonna give her?" Tucker asked surprised from its beauty. "Yeah, she's gonna love it!" I spoke excitedly.

     The ring had a golden band with a gorgeous purple diamond, along with neon green rhinestones encrusted all over the outside of the band. On the inside of the band wrote 'His GhostGirl❤️'. Mine looked almost identical except for mine didn't have a purple diamond and on the inside wrote 'Her GhostBoy❤️'.

Flashback over..

"It's a promise ring, a symbol of a promise to each other that we would never stop loving each other." *sniffle* "That we will never leave each other"

I slid the ring onto her, almost lifeless, left ring finger. I put mine on the same finger.

Tears streamed down like a heavy down poor of rain. She can't leave me, she can't die!
----A/N CLIFF HANGER!!! Will she pull through and live for Danny? Or will she die...completely? I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH YOU HELP ME GET MOTIVATED! Don't forget to COMMENT SHARE AND VOTE!---