CHAPTER 3 (Convince)

THIRD POV

It was 12 in the afternoon, everyone had gone to work except Devastuti, her father in law and her sister in law's Chitrangada and Chinmayee.

Chitrangada and Chinmayee both are pilots and were on leave for one week.

Devastuti was preparing for lunch in the kitchen while she heard Chinmayee's voice," Bhabhiii where are you?"," I am here in the kitchen" Stuti shouted back.

A few seconds later both Chinmayee and Chitrangada entered the kitchen with a sheepy smile plastered on their faces.

Stuti turned back and noticed the look on their faces and guessed that they wanted something.

Stuti thinned her eyebrows and asked "What do you guys want now." Both the girls looked at each other before running to Stuti and hugging her making all three of them fall down.

"Aaaaaaa" Stuti shouted."Girls get up and stand straight", ordered Stuti.

Chitrangada and Chinmayee both stood straight as if they got punishment from their teacher for their behaviour.

Stuti was glaring at them with her hands on her hip."Now say what you guys want."

"Bhabhi we have planned to go out today, do some shopping and watch a movie." Stuti looked at them in confusion and wondered why they told her this.

"Okay. Have fun" she said and got back with her chores.

Chitra and Chinu both looked at her dumbfounded.

"BHABHI!!" screamed chitra."We want you to also come with us and enjoy it."

Stuti stopped stirring the pan and looked at them with a straight face.

"You girls want me to get scolded and insulted by dadi again?"asked Stuti.

"No bhabhi, of course not that's why we will come before everyone returns from work." Chinmayee said with a smile on her face while Chitrangada was nodding like a kid.

"Hmmm not a bad idea though but what about dinner, when will I make dinner if I come with you both?" asked Stuti and continued stirring the pan.

Chitra held stuti's shoulder, turned her again and said,"Bhabhi we have helpers for that, you are daughter of this house not maid that you will be doing everyone's work."

"And bhabhi you have to come with us anyway cause we will not leave you. You always do everything for us and forget about yourself, you wake up first in the house and go to bed when everyone is asleep."

"You never take time out for yourself instead you are always indulged in some household work." said chitra and chinu with a poker face.

"That's why we have decided that you will come with us and we will enjoy it to the fullest today." they said happily.

Stuti was lost in her thoughts about how caring sister in law's God has given to her.

"But-, no but's you are going and that's all" Stuti was about to say something when she was cut in between.

They all turned and saw Aryaman sitting on a wheelchair with a little smile on his face.

"They are right Stuti beta, you never take time for yourself so, now you three go and have fun and about dinner don't worry helpers are there, they will prepare it." said Aryaman.

"Yippiii" shouted both the sisters.

"Let's go bhabhi, we will get you ready." saying this they dragged Stuti out of the kitchen.

Aryaman saw them and shook his head with a little smile.

******************************

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER 💕

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THE CHAPTER 🙏

DO COMMENT AND VOTE AND FOLLOW.

LOVE YOU ALL DEARIES 💖💖