CHAPTER 12 (First Date)

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCHHHH FOR 1K+ READS.

LOVE YOU GUYS 🤧♥️♥️

Let's start now..

******************************

THIRD'S POV

It was the usual morning. Everyone had gone to work except, Chitra and Chinu. They will be resuming their work from the upcoming Monday. Yash too had left for office with Prathamadithya. Stuti was currently folding the clothes by sitting in the balcony when Chitra and Chinu interrupted her.

"Bhabhi!", Stuti was lost in some thought which made her jerk a when Chinu called her loudly.

"Where are you lost bhabhi?", Chitra asked sitting beside her, whereas Chinu was still standing.

"Nowhere.", she smiled answering to them.

"Offo bhabhi! It's soo boring here. Everyone leaves for work and noone wants to go out. Me and Chitra have taken holidays for some days so that we both can enjoy with our family and now none wants to spend time with us", Chinu wined sitting next to Chitra, wrapping her hands around her shoulders and placing her chin on her left shoulder.

"Aree!! What bore? You have your father here, go and spend some time with him. He must be feeling lonely too.", Stuti suggested to both of them, hearing which their face lit up.

"Right! Let's take papa out and have some fun", Chitra squealed like a child .

"Great idea. You guys should do that. Even I used to do the same with my father when I was bored. I would keep on interrupting his work to keep myself entertained which although earned me a earful and some beatings." The three of them laughed hearing this.

"Thank you bhabhi", Chinu kissed Stuti's cheek and both of them fled from there. As soon as they both were out of her vision, Stuti got emotional, remembering about her father and family. How they were a happy family, no major problems in their life but now it's one eighty degree opposite.

Regardless, Stuti was still fine by thinking that she again has got a chance to enter the last room in the mansion, where nobody is allowed and search for some evidence.

One hour later

The time was 12 in the afternoon. Chitra and Chinu finally convinced Aryaman to go out with them for today. They have decided to visit the garden, museum and watch a movie. Chitra informed her mother, Adweta about the plan. Adweta decided that she will also come with them but will join them at the garden.

Dadu and Dadi had gone out too meet their friends and will be having lunch there itself. The girls with their father left the mansion at 1:30, leaving Stuti all by herself.

Stuti appointed the helpers with their respective chores, so, as not to disturb her. Stepping into the room, she first walked to the table's drawer and started taking out the files. Going through each of them one by one, she found things which could be taken as important for her. Taking out her phone, she started to take photos of the papers and sent them to her father, Abhishek, Dhakshesh and Chaitanya.

While Stuti was wrapping up everything, keeping the files back on their previous places, she noticed a key lying at the end of the drawer. Taking the key out, she looked at it confused.

"A key?, but there no cupboard here in the room, even the drawers are of wood which do not need keys. What could be this for?", She wondered and started to look around the room for any locks but unfortunately could not find any.

Placing the keep back, arranging everything, making it seem as if it was not touched, she locked the room and left for her pending works. Stuti was soo engrossed back there in the room that she forgot to have her lunch and now was having maggi as she was feeling lazy to prepare lunch.