Coming Up!!!

Hey Lovely's!

A new book is coming up! Don't worry it will still have all the characters you have read about in Unlocking Truths About Luna and The One Luna!

Although, this one will be about Claire and Tyler's oldest child.

Adira as she is now Alpha. Follow her on her journey through some tough decisions she must face.....

Adira Sage Elliot is now Alpha of Dark River, having taken over for her parents at the age of twenty five

Adira Sage Elliot is now Alpha of Dark River, having taken over for her parents at the age of twenty five. Adira inherited some abilities from her mother with the help of her own wolf, they put a spin on the abilities they can use and gained new ones.

Adira runs the pack with ease, but it is turned upside down when things from the past come creeping up again. The stories she grew up hearing, is coming to life once again. She starts receiving threats. Now she has to face them being the Alpha.

Enemies have their sights set on her and her pack. Adira must keep focus on the pack and what needs to be done. Can she do that while be taunted by the enemy?

Will Adira take them down or will enemies fall in love?

Hope to see everyone in the next book!