Chapter 52

"Sweetheart..."

Despite failing to simmer down the cries inside her head or got rid of the existing fear inside her chest, Asami managed to smile sweetly towards her child who is well and breathing fine as she prayed.

Thank heavens...

She breathes another sigh of relief, holding back her tears from falling as her anxiety slowly disperses, little by little. She began to feel at ease.

He's safe...That's all she wants to know.

Jin tilts his head to the other side, concerned and his cheek unintentionally brushes against the man's gentle touch, whom he felt his ardent gaze burning holes to his face.

"Gwaenchana? (Are you okay?)"

Jin worriedly asks his mother after seeing her temperament was paler than she usually is. Is she sick? Is she hurt somewhere?

Bothered with concern, the young fellow hastily attempts to rise from his bed where he's currently been rolled up by his thick comforter and he's as stunned and as curious as everyone else as to why he woke up that way. His amethyst eyes glance above his left side, staring at the obvious culprit who blinks innocently down at him wearing his usual softened and tranquil expression.

Aigoo...

Hiro held Jin's head up close to him seeing him struggling with the fear of him straining his slender neck whilst his ears redden at the thought of his little sprout looking like a helpless silkworm wriggling nonstop on his grasp.

"You can sleep more," mumbles Hiro against the side of his head.

That was supposed to be the case if only there weren't any unwanted intruders who woke him up.

His thumb and forefinger unconsciously touch Jin's earlobe and his cold skin brought him warmth and coldness at the same time. He gently tugs his earlobe, playing it between his fingers as his lips brush against the side of Jin's head. He can make him feel at ease and nervous at the same time, and it's still a mystifying truth to him and his dark coves.

"G-Good evening, young master woo, I-It's an honor to be in your presence!"

The attendant bowed recklessly and took his chance to speak rather regretting it for the rest of his life. When he peeks up at the entitled man, his lips remain parted in disbelief as he's lost for further words. Sulma...Is he dreaming right now?

That body built.

Holy shit, it looks unreal...

Even his heart was racing unbelievable inside his chest, delighted and mortified, a frustrating combination. He should be able to hold and pass down this honor to his future children and their children, that a low-life like him had been blessed to share a presence with his kingship in one room...thought he was almost killed.

The bell attendant nearly chokes and dies from his saliva at the reality he's in, his head still in cloud nine.

...

He's almost killed...

Almost.

Killed.

Hiro shut his eyes close, his eyebrow twitching in annoyance.

What a nuisance...

Jin presses his lips against the comforter around him as he eyes Hiro with bewilderment. Anywhere he goes everyone seems to recognize him.

Why is that?

Does the Woos hold that much of an honor? As far as he knew business companies aren't really paid attention, especially the people who are involved with it. He doesn't even know the name of the CEO of his favorite clothing brand.