Heisenberg's POV

Miranda summoned a meeting with all of us to discuss what to do with the kid's uhh... mother? Sister? Aunt? Fucking cousin? Whatever she was - a meddling relative who has no clue who she's dealing with.
It seems that Lady DimitreBitch got her, she managed to evade me by the skin of her teeth but I didn't care to chase after her. I'm not Miranda's personal escort.
Honestly I'm impressed she survived the Lycans and Werewolves, the majority of the village perished and she doesn't seem like anything special to me even if she isn't from around here. Well anyways, Miranda gave her to me - I don't know what the fuck for I'm sure she'd be more comfortable staying in that goddamned castle of cranks. I do, however, respect the nerve she has to stand up to Miranda.
"In need of a woman's touch" what the fuck does that even mean?! Is she gonna decorate the place and rub my feet?! She'll probably take one look at the factory and break for it, not that I blame her. Miranda made yet another mistake by sending her home with me.
As more thoughts go through my head, I see a pair of defiant E/C eyes staring back at me while being dragged by her wrists and ankles, her ass just inches from the ground in that dress that Donna stitched her up - heh, how adorable - she looks completely out of place and is mad at the situation, yet she can do nothing about it. It's a tough place out here, sweetheart.
As we get closer to the factory, I see the anger in her eyes dim into... sadness? I'd be pretty upset too I suppose. I lift up her chin, with a stupid mocking smile on my face, but she bites my hand away. I quickly grab my knife and hold it to her jaw to teach her a lesson, but the bitch doesn't even flinch.
"Watch it there, toots" I warn, half-serious "wouldn't want to cut that pretty face of yours"
"Do your worst" she spat back at me "I'm sure the others will be fine with that!"
Ugh, I pout as I realise what she means, those stupid fucking assholes would flip a shit if I so much as bruised her. Hnn! How can I be so powerful yet so powerless?!