Chapter 6

The noise started, but this was a familiar noise - it sounded like several chainsaws revving at once. You immediately looked over to where the noise was coming from and to your surprise you saw the terrible creature.
His top half was four chainsaws fixed together designed like an airplane rotor but his bottom half was... human legs?! You gawped at the sight of such a monstrosity, but you had no where to run as the other mouldy men were approaching at the opposite end. The chainsaw man started walking slowly to you, your heart pounded against your ribs and you could feel your breath catching in your throat.
"N-no! No! Please! No!"
Your desperate cries were muffled over the sound of the chainsaws whirring, you squeezed your eyes shut as you embraced the painful death you were going to have, you felt the wind from the whirring machine hitting your face, that was until you heard the noise stop and there was a huge crash on the floor. Were you saved?
"Well, well, well" you opened your eyes as you recognised that voice, Heisenberg was holding a screwdriver atop the chainsaw man who was now turned off and slumped over in a sleeping position.
"Y/N Winters has escaped her chambers" he jumped down and swaggered over to you chuckling "how impressive", you were out of breath but relieved that someone had came to your rescue, even if it was your captor.
"Now tell me" "agh!" he grabbed your sore arms and pinned them above your head which made you groan and wince "just how did our Y/N get out of there, hm? I made sure that you-"
His voice trailed off as he noticed the big scars on your wrists, he held them closer as he examined them and your breathing became hitched as you realised you had unwillingly revealed your secret to him.
"Huh" he whispered something to himself with a firm expression on his face but you could only make out the words: "Rose isn't...only one..."
You looked at him with dread as his lips twisted into a sinister smile, flashing his white teeth. He then silently grabbed your arms, walked you into a different room, and pushed you into an elevator with him.
"Hey what are you doing?!"
He was surprisingly quiet, probably lost in thought, you struggled against his grip but it was too firm, so you had to wait for the elevator to ping. What did he mean by Rose isn't the only one? Was he referring to your genes?
Once the rickety doors opened, he walked you out roughly by your shoulders as if you were some kind of criminal.
"Hey! I can walk, you know!"
"Shut the fuck up and get inside!"
He finally snapped and answered you as he opened the door to the room you had just escaped from, he walked you both in firmly and pushed you down onto the bed so he could lock the door.
"What are you doing?! Why are you manhandling me!"
"Quit your whining! I'm sick of hearing it!" He shouts back at you with a strained voice, you finally fall silent as you see arguing going no where and he then backs away still in thought.
"Miranda did make a mistake... but not the one I originally thought..." he said to himself, you looked at him puzzled until he looked at you with a bittersweet expression.
"I think... that bitch... she just gave me the key to her downfall! Ahahahaha!"