Heisenberg's POV

[smut warning]
How the fuck did I end up here?
Seeing her in those shackles must've stirred something right up in me... as soon as we were done with those two shmucks I had the sudden urge to take her straight back home so I could finally plough her.
It could be her fighting attitude, good looks, or maybe even built up arousal from seeing her ass in that sexy dress in my bed every night. Well anyways, here she was undone in my arms. Those crazy bitches cleaned her up and put her in that dress, she looked beautiful - how was I meant to feel?!
God that was a close call.
If I had been two seconds late, I would've lost her completely and she could've ended up like those cursed daughters. Imagine that. All my plans would crumble. But now she's all mine thankfully, and I can keep her safe.
"Ooh... Karl..."
I snapped out of it as soon as her voice cut through my thoughts, oh she sounded so hot moaning my name. I could tell she was close to finishing, so just before she could, I quickly pulled my fingers out.
What am I even saying about her? God this is such a mess.
She jolted slightly and pouted as I denied her, she didn't say anything but I knew she was frustrated that she didn't cum. Heh, aww how precious. But she wasn't gonna get away that easily. I felt my trousers and underwear becoming more and more restrictive with her moans, so I pulled them off and did the same to Y/N - lifting her dress off and tossing it aside.
She gazed up at me seductively, she was completely naked, her soft h/c hair everywhere and her arms wrapped around me. I had never seen her like this. I chuckled and stroked her cheek, she was such a patient girl, my thumb entered her warm wet mouth as I readied myself to properly do her.
I felt my own erection rise and hit my stomach with a single glistening bead on top, her pussy was beautiful and soaking wet all for me. Ugh, stop dawdling, idiot! Just fuck her already!
I moved myself up to her level with my arms and she gently placed her hands under them and around my shoulder blades. Argh! You'll pay for these feelings you've given me, Y/N Winters!
I held my breath and pushed myself all the way inside her, staring intently down at her as I did so.
"Aaah! Oh my-! Aah!"
Despite her surprised moaning, she took me so well. I continued going stroke after stroke, rocking her world, getting sick of going slow and instead ploughing her good and hard like I wanted.
Huh, she didn't seem to mind the pace at all. Woman after my own heart. She still felt so tight against me even though I went so rough, this woman - with the powers of a God - melting at even my slightest touch. She really was something else.
"Ooh! Aah! Please... harder..."
Harder? Whatever you wish, sweetheart.
I did as she commanded and went as hard as I could, pounding my dick in and out of her tight hole as much as possible. I grunted in pleasure and she tried her best to hold in her loud moans with her hand, but this only made me want her to let go even more. I pulled her hand away and held it down, as soon as I did that, her screams were heard. Oh man!
After what seemed around ten minutes of undisturbed fucking, I started to feel something suddenly rush to my tip and I think she felt the same, her eyes widened and her stomach arched as we both came hard.
"Aaaahhh! Oohhh yesss! Karl!"
"Rrrrghhh"
I pushed my dick in her to ride out the orgasm as much as possible, growling and grunting as I filled her up, but eventually I crashed out on top of her.
God, I needed that.