🔥M.L.K🔥

Name: Myla Liberty Keller

Nicknames: My, Liberty, Keller, spitfire, fireball, blaze, fire starter

Age: 13-14

Gender: female

Sexuality: bisexual

Looks:

Personality: Myla is a fiery girl with a sharp tongue

Personality: Myla is a fiery girl with a sharp tongue. She isn't one to back down from a fight. She gets into trouble quite often but, she doesn't care. Myla likes to start trouble and is just brutal. She's witty and brutally honest without a care in the world. If one were to befriend her which is quite hard you'd see her true self. Deep down is a broken girl fighting to put the pieces back together. She blames herself a lot and is insecure. Though Myla hides her emotions well she breaks down in private a lot. She's not all that confident with her powers. Myla is scared of her powers and what this means for her. If you dig deep you'll find a scared little girl who just wants her family.

Likes: swimming (ironically), getting into fights, family, friends, keeping her persona up.

Dislikes: her powers, fire, storms, her persona slipping, not having family, being insecure

Fears: being alone forever

Powers: Myla has the ability to control fire and manipulate it to her will. She also has the ability to be fire proof which allows her to cover herself in flames.

Family: Alan (dad), Lauren (mom), Sadie and Jackson (younger twin siblings) . All are deceased.

Friends: none

Enemies: many

Crush: open

Pets: she will have a phoenix. This is its egg she has. She will name him Fawkes after the harry potter one.
(Credit to the artist. I didn't draw this just found it online)

 I didn't draw this just found it online)

Backstory: Myla had quite a normal life. When she was ten her twin siblings were born. She fell in love with them instantly and vowed to protect them. This was something she always told them and promised them. When she was twelve she was upset at her parents for not letting her be with friends. Before she knew what was happening the house was up in flames. Myla did her best but, she couldn't save anyone. She blamed herself realizing she caused the deadly fire. Myla ran away and went into hiding feeling awful. She slowly started to learn to control her powers after meeting a strange man. This man took Myla in and treated her like a daughter. However while still blaming herself she can't see this. Myla has caused a lot of destruction with her anger.

Other: none