~.1.~

-Nobody POV:

"One boba tea and croissant please"

"Alright! Coming right up!!'

You sit back down in an empty chair inside of the famous Latte Café, and pop in one of your air pods to listen to music. Travelling to the Cookie Kingdom was hard at first, but after the basics were down, you pretty much could handle anything. Plus, nothing was really all that expensive anymore. You stared off into the distance, looking through the window, watching the young cookies play about, other cookies talking with one another, some cookies even being in a relationship, there was always something interesting happening. As you continue to chuckle watching the kids tackle each other, you notice something out of the corner of your eye. A tall male with both white and coffee brown hair was staring at you, not quite creepy just yet, you were used to staring since you were new, but this cookie's staring was different. He stared as if your eyes were bleeding out, but you could tell by the blush on his face, that wasn't the case. When he noticed you had stared staring back, he averted eyesight quickly, and dashed away into the crowed of other cookies. What a peculiar cookie...

"Boba tea and croissant ready!!"

Well, no time to think about it, you had agreed with Almond Cookie to help him with a few cases he was having trouble with, since he has a family and you don't, you knew that your help would gain you more trust among the others. You scrolled on your phone to see if he texted you the address point of meeting.

A: Hey Y/N! Thanks so much once again for helping me, the address is ****** next to the playground sign, in between a few buildings

Y/N: No problem!! I'll be there in a moment

Not that far away.

You devour your croissant, put a small detachable cap on the straw of your boba tea, and placing it in your handbag. You pay upfront the price of 70 gold coins and head out the door into the busy streets. You hop on a lamp post and scan the area for street markers, finding the one Almond mentioned in the address. You hop back down and run over to the area, bumping into someone in the process.

"Ah!! I'm so sorry, I should've been looking where I was going-"

"No, it's completely fine, you clearly had somewhere important to go."

The other cookie helped you to your feet, and you start to notice a few things about him, he had a beautiful purple and black gown, long drippy sleeves, and a pitch-black fluff that made him look like some sort of celebrity. Although, he did have one other thing, white and coffee brown hair. The same cookie who was staring at you.

You wanted to confront the cookie, but you felt as if there was no time, so you thanked him, and dashed off once again.

"Ah, hello Y/N! You came just in time"

"Yeah, so what are we looking at?"

"A cold trail, it was left 30 minutes ago, but whoever left it seemed to know how to clear key hints to trails. The stolen object was a large golden orb, one of Éclair's relic replicas that resembles a dragon egg, yet has nearly the same worth"

You examine the alleyway, it was hard to tell that anything happened here, you could understand why Almond was so confused. But you did notice something, smell something. A distant scent of strawberries, Strawberry Cookie?

It couldn't be. Strawberry Cookie respects Éclair more than anything for being brave enough to collect these relics, plus she wouldn't dare hold anything to resemble a dragon egg.

The only other cookie with a strawberry scent was Strawberry Crepe, but it could be a division, there were new bottles of perfume that smelled exactly like strawberries.

Then again, if it was a large golden orb, it would've weighed thousands of pounds, the only cookie strong enough to pick it up would be Muscle Cookie, or a cookie with robotic help.

"Strawberry Crepe Cookie! They must've stolen the orb to decorate their WaffleBot project!"

"You sure kid? I can't go falsely accusing cookies. Strawberry Crepe is a troublemaker, but I doubt that they would steal an artifact."

"I'm sure! The strawberry scent, and the fact that the orb would've been heavy means that it was stolen by a strawberry cookie with accessible help to anything that can pick up heavy objects. Strawberry Crepe Cookie and WaffleBots! Plus, if I remember correctly, Strawberry Crepe complained before about their designs being too basic and needed more of a shine."

"Huh, you might be correct. Thanks kid, you're pretty smart. I'll see you tomorrow, there's another case I'm having slight trouble with, can't keep going on alone flawlessly at this age."

Almond smiles at you briefly, before writing down notes, and taking his leave. The smile fills your heart with warmth, it makes you want to see him again, maybe even get to know Almond, stay with him forever, earn his trust.

What was this feeling?