Let's Talk & Bad Timing

▪Sam's POV

We had reviewed the case multiple times. Or at least, Cas and I did. Dean didn't talk much. Didn't do much of anything. I could tell something was bothering him.

He stayed this way for a few days. Every day, Blake would stop by. She seemed to act more and more like her old self. Soon enough, her and Dean would just hang out and watch TV together. Dean only ever spoke when she was around.

They even went out drinking one night. They both ended up getting hammered, so I had to go get them. When Blake is drunk, all she wants to do is drink more. Drink more and laugh. She would not stop laughing.

I began to get worried about Dean. He wasn't acting right. Something wasn't right. I decided to confront him. Cas had left to do whatever it is that Cas does, and it was just me and Dean.

"What is going on, Dean? Don't tell me nothing; I know something is wrong." I asked him as we sat down on the couch. We each had a beer, and he set his down without even opening it.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Is it about Blake?"

"What? No. It is great to have her back and acting normal. I'm happy that she isn't trying to kill us in our sleep." He said. He was rambling. It had to be about Blake.

"You know what I mean. You aren't going to go back to old habits, are you? I don't want to deal with that again." I didn't want Dean to hurt her. He had had feelings for her and was going to ask her out on a date the night she Shifted. He didn't speak for weeks.

"No Sam. I'm not. It is just hard not to think about, you know?" He said, standing up. I knew what he ment. I thought about similar things all the time.

"Do what you need to Dean. Just don't make a mess of things."

"Whatever." He said, and walked out. He never even touched his beer.

▪Castiel's POV

Dean, Sam, and I were sitting around the table eating burritos and discussing the case. Sam and Dean kept arguing over who they think would do it.

"I know you don't want to believe it, but Blake is a possibility. She could have easily done these." Sam said, flipping through the file.

"I know it's not her, Sam. I don't know why you would even think of her as a suspect. We grew up together; you know she wouldn't have done this." Dean argued. They have been discussing this for a long time now.

"I agree with Sam. She could have done them while she was Emberlynn." I said. I grabbed a burrito and took a bite. Taste like molecules...

"Why don't you go get her? We can ask her a few questions, and she can help us figure this out." Dean suggested. I nodded, and sat my burrito down. Then, I went to where she was.

At first, I wasn't so sure where she was. I was standing in what looked like a rather large bowl, but it wasn't very tall. Just wide. It was up against the wall, with every side covered except one. That one side had a curtain blocking it.

It also had a lot of water in it. As soon as I came here, my legs were soaked up to my knees. I looked down, and that is when I saw Blake.

She was under the water. Her eyes were closed, and her blue hair was everywhere. I think blue hair ment she was the fairy, Aisling. She wasn't wearing any clothes. It didn't make any sense.

She opened her eyes while she was still under water and saw me. As soon as she did, she started to panic. Her hair turned back to blonde and her eyes went back to brown. She sat up quickly and wiped the water from her face. As soon as her head broke through the surface, she gasped for air.

"CASTIEL! GET OUT!" She shouted once she could breathe again. She was trying to cover herself up and push me out at the same time. I stood still and didn't budge.

"Dean wants you." I said, and moved my hand to her face. She shoved my hand away and kept trying to push me out. She was very angry.

"I don't care! Go back to him and tell him I am busy!" She shouted at me. I did as she I instructed and went back to Dean and Sam.

Dean looked angry that I came back alone. Sam was flipping through multiple books. I went over to the table and stood behind the chair Dean was in.

"Well? Why didn't you bring her? And why are you wet?" Dean asked me. Sam looked up then, and stared at my pants.

"She said to come back and tell you that she was busy. I am confused. She was lieing in a giant bowl filled with water. She wasn't wearing any clothes." I said, sitting down in one of the chairs. Sam coughed, and Dean opened his mouth wide.

"Uh...Castiel, was she in a bathroom?" Sam asked, setting his book down. He walked over to me, and waited for my response. I was really confused.

I could tell he was trying really hard not to laugh. I think Dean was in shock. He still hasn't moved. I nodded, and Sam began laughing.

He left the room for awhile, then came back with a cup of coffee. He was still laughing.

"Woah, wait a minute. You saw Blake naked?" Dean asked me, finally moving. There was anger in his words. I read a little deeper, and discovered a hint of jealousy.

"Dean, why are you jealous? Do you have feelings for her?"

As soon as Sam heard it, he spit out his coffee. Dean's face went red. Sam looked at him and raised an eyebrow. They were acting very strange.

"Dean, we talked this." Sam said to him. He had a warning in his tone.

"I'm not jealous. Do I look jealous?" Dean argued.

"Yes." Sam and I said at the same time. His face was still red and his hands were fists. His fists were tight enough to where his knuckles were turning white.

"Just shut up. Both of you."