𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊

𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

NOEL HAMMOND WAS THE GOTH GIRL OF HER SCHOOL

She was just looked at as either a freak or....a freak. Wink, wink, hint, hint — almost half of the people in her high school were horn dogs which looked at her as another piece of meat they could chew on. But, Noel's brother — Lee — as well as their friends would not let her get taken into that lifestyle.

THEY ALL STARTED A BAND IN THEIR SENIOR YEAR

Their name? The Weirdos. Why not take a name they were always referred to as and make it their own? Since they all started turning eighteen, they began performing at more adult places. Bars, night clubs, and the one strip club that they were all regulars at — that's where they met Kelly, a porn producer. Noel was the last to turn eighteen in the band and now that she was of age — she didn't need to wear a blindfold when performing and she would now be bothered by Kelly every second he saw her.

KELLY KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING, AND HE DIDN'T CARE

He was going to get her into making porn — and he didn't care how. Noel always rejected his offer, she did have a good reputation with her teachers and she was actually being offered a scholarship to Georgetown for best moral fiber — but, Kelly went ahead and ruined it. He invited the band to an adult film convention — and it was in Vegas.

THEY PERFORMED MULTIPLE SONGS.

Ranging from Closer by Nine Inch Nails to Relax by Frankie Goes To Hollywood. Everyone loved them and they would be invited back anytime — by the time they left, Lee and the other band members were all drunk — so Noel had to drive them back home. By the time they got home, it was six in the morning, and school started at seven. This was when things went downhill.